Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloppys

VIP Member
I bet he will still be home tucked up all cosy by 10pm ๐Ÿคฃ

You can just tell Derek did not want to go.

Wonder if Marionโ€™s brother is embarrassed by him.
Defiantly ma lovelie. Thatโ€™s why they are both in the cheap seats at the back. So aye and so forth.

Reactions: 11

Very Cherry

VIP Member
It's snowed here in the North, and it's so cold l can't get the feckin bin lid open because it's froze shut ๐Ÿ˜’ Hopefully he'll have it so he has to trudge to work in it

Go and see his latest story about the washing machine! ๐Ÿคญ
I just watched and that poor cat looks petrified. ๐Ÿ™

• Sad
Reactions: 10

SuzyE

VIP Member
Is it any wonder that he has massive pores when he puts on more than one product.

Screenshot_20221128-094406_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Caw1982

VIP Member
Not mention there is absolutely nothing original or gangster about him ๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™ve also notice he now only has Ava May code in his bio. Has Sphonge ditched him ?

Is this the trigger of his recent melt downs about being able to work with big brands but choosing not too?
Smackheadinghellfire

• Haha
I just googled where he lives my god the rent is pennies ! But now I know why it is referred to Beirut ! What a shit hole โ€ฆand the level
Of violence on one steer ๐Ÿ‘€

But Marion is absolutely fine he has his candy cane tree and ring bell and is oooool cosyโ€ฆwhile world war 3 breaks out outside his window

And Iโ€™m not sure if itโ€™s his block but apparently the council are investing 200 mil in the area including demolishing and rebuilding some of the properties. Is he hanging in for a new build ? And if so why the fuck is he deciding his house 20 times a year if itโ€™s gonna get knocked down lol
Years later Iโ€™m still trying to work out where the fuck he lives ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Just to be nosey not for any other reason ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I can ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ
She's still a massive c u next Tuesday that is an animal abusing, man abusing, child abusing piece of shit. Spouting more lies off again about her kids dad who already has a harassment injunction against her. She's allegedly fled the country so hopefully she will be arrested on return. Cole accused her of cheating and said it's over forever. They are now back together apparently. Hated more than ever. Even the press cba with her now. She's scum of the highest level and makes Maz look like he should win a Pride of Britain.
Thanks hen! โค๐Ÿ’Ž

Reactions: 9