Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
It doesnae start until 7pm ma lovelie. He will be lucky to be in bed aw cosy by 10pm.

A think he will be wearing the pat butcher birthday shirt, black leggings, navy court shoe and brown jacket. And his hair will be styled like he’s rubbed a balloon against it.
Navy court shoe had me spitting ma bespoke coffee ooooot!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Freefalling

VIP Member
I live in Fife and you can't beat a well fired roll with lashings of butter a scotch pie on it and a big blob of brown sauce 🤤 so aye
Cannae wack a roll n crisps, tonnes of butter 😋

I love a well fired roll, the rolls in Aberdeenshire are crap, they call them softies and a roll is a buttery, which is bloody lovely

• Heart

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Deed ma lovelie 😂😂
Did you no know? If so get tae know hen, the shag doll look is so in this season, between Hinch and Marion I'm simply waiting to see who's gets higher and which one eh their sets a broos reach the rooftops or go that far high you'll no tell if its eyebrows or arse hair doll👌💎

• Haha
Treatit hisself for the wiki: Either £255 or £125 (!!!!) on those absolutely horrendous eyebrows.

Guessing he goes for the annual top up as he's been a client for years?

Screenshot_20221126-205748_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
  • Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
Aye, the only followers he has the noo are there tae take the pish oota him.

Maybes has 7 actual followers who like him, but they'll smell, no have many teeth, no be able tae spell and so forth x
So aye
2022-12-07 (2).png

• Haha
  • Wow

laynelo_

VIP Member
I need to catch up on this thread but honestly surely he must know those bloody plug in air fresheners are toxic to cats.Absolute twat 🙄 they clearly state that they are poisonous to cats and not to have any plugged in near cats food bowls or their drinking water! He makes my blood boil!
Wax melts are also not good for cats yet he still puts multiple on at a time. Stupid cunt. Nae wunner baby gurl Rayn tried to jump oot the windae when her owner is that cunt.

• Haha
  • Sad

OhhBacon

VIP Member
He’s the most influenced influencer ma lovelies 😂
He really does inspire me to come up with a crappy idea that is over priced and flog it to this lot. They will buy anything at any price to keep up with each other.

I’ll be over on Ali Expresss doing some research if anyone needs me!

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
There’s no way I’d trust her in my hoose alone. Sniffing aw the dirty kecks and having a ride oan their dildos. So aye
Me either. The thought of him rooting through my box files makes me feel sick, because l really think he'd do something like that. Hopefully his family get all their bank statements etc...paper free 👀

• Haha

plonkington

VIP Member
Well hello ma lovelies how are yous all?
Ive tried my best to catch up on mazda, SHOOK with the amount of money he’s spending on shite! Anyways ma lovelies enjoy your cross and joos and skincare tonight back to my oon laine mwah mwah 💋

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
I'm laughing at the fact some of youse have only just cottoned on, to where the wee elf lives and so forth. All these pictures I've done with his actual safe place in, did you think they were some random block of flats?! 🤣 His security has been compromised the day hens. There'll be baubles launched everywhere in temper, so aye.

Now, I'm actually affronted and shaking like a Marion at this burnt roll business. What baker come up with the idea of dousing a roll in petrol and launching a match at it. I cannae get my flat heed around it. A roll should be soft, pale with a dusting of flour oan it. I've had fucking tantrums when Mr best has brought some home more on the golden side than I'd like. There'll be nae debates oan my post aboot this, absofuckinglutely nae debates and so forth. Am away to eat a pale crumpet. Aye.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would love to know what his neighbours think of him.

• Haha

jxhx

VIP Member
I thought the front door was to side of the living room? With the bathroom and kitchen opposite the front door. And the living room bedroom opposite each other 🤔
The living room and bedroom are opposite the front door with the kitchen to the left and the bathroom to the right. The living room and kitchen windows face onto the front and the bathroom and bedroom windows face the back courts.