Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Well hello ma lovelies, how ur youse aw? I was away living ma best life oan Saturday, too many lethal 🍹and felt it the day.

Wit huv ah missed, ah see there's has been some dots of doom that's got youse aw talking, are they worth a watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

AllieBee

VIP Member
What confuses me most is does he intend for it to look like that? It’s so early 2000s hed actually look 10x better if he didn’t stick the back up it’s really bizarre and juvenile it’s like he’s not evolved his style as he’s grown up
Ma lovelie, he's not grown up that's why his hair is so shite

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
He'll be in his wee cash in hand job the night. £20 spending money for a #fuckit #deserved takeaway. Love watching this little porker balloon before my very eyes.
View attachment 1794915
Ah wuz wondering if he wuz gawn tae the brothers each night tae watch the brothers dug while him and his partner wur doing their pantos? And a wee bit oaf dildo polishing while he's there for an extra 50p. 🍆

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Marion talks to him like shite and talks down to him. You can tell from the video deeks is slow and probs the only person Marion can get away with talking down to.

I know deeks is a orange lover but still in my opinion cut above Marion
I've heard him, and he would have been kicked out straight away. Control freak what he is

Macmama

VIP Member
Ah’ve been in a comma, ma luvlies, they feral weans huv aw nae been well so we’ve aw nae been well.

But I’m nae sure I don’t want to be put back under after catching up with oor Marion and his Christmas shite. Someone dae me in wae wan o’ those candy canes, the man needs a trip tae Carstairs 💀

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
I still canny believe he has the audacity tae walk aboot w a can’t wait card😭 They’re made for people who have serious bowel/bladder/digestive conditions not for a fat greedy cunt who’s got a leaky arshole cos his diets 90% pure grease. Absolute riddy of a ‘man’💎
Its shocking. His diet 100% to blame, nae debates

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
A “this is what your life will end up like if you don’t behave and do your school work” kind of situation. Marion’s boot camp 🤣
Hahaha that is such a good idea. Might take that to Dragons Den. Kids who are naughty/won’t go to school get sent to the bedsit of Beirut for a weekend - that’ll get them studying again. 🤣

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. I predict his 2023 tree is one of those that looks like a mannequin/dress

These are vile but popping up everywhere and the new insta huns craze and oor Marion is always a year behind so aye.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
I’ll get ripped to shreds for not having my wifi password framed in ma high footfall hallway 🫣 don’t worry hens am FINE ABZALOOTLEY FINE
Surprised youse huv goat pals, nae wifi pichure or shaped bowls. Ah hope ye at least huv beige food and 500 waxmelts tae burn. Affronted fur ye and nae debates.

Shut up you creepy freak. It'll be the price of you if you have to walk to work in 2ft of snow 🤞
View attachment 1772980
He's goat his sexy #hisquote timberlands fur the snow ma lovelie 😘

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
At this point I am having to assume that all these 'cleanfluencing' e-beggars actually have some sort of bet on amongst themselves as to who has the worst taste. Now Mario is probably still winning, but my god the competition is already stiff. Why even have a tree if you cannot see tree? Pile the plastic shit up or pin it to a wall, same effect!
Those trees are even worse than Marios if that’s possible..she’s got a cheek to call herself the Christmas queen…queen of bad taste more like 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Hens! Was that an awfy fancy dvd cover or is he actually reading A Christmas Carol?! I cannae cope, it’s my annual Christmas tradition 😭😭😭
Ah thought it wiz a fancy biscuit tin wi shortbread, similar to whit Hinch bought her granny then bought herself one for a tend book oan her shitey ladder display 😆

Surprising Deek with some double penetration on this dayn of dawn. Aye. Mucky fat slag.
View attachment 1796832
Huv they been practicing wae the wee gingerbread man oan their concrete couch?

• Haha