Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh wee lady Sadie’s got hersel some new hooker heels (aka “shows”) to replace the abzalooot stapuls Shartin Martin goat her a few year ago 👀

Why does he (and others) think it’s cool / funny to write the way they inarticulately speak 🙄 I mean it’s funny AF here (if I dae say so masel lovelies) but it’s embarrassing for those of us from here that don’t speak like these muppets 😩
Could he not just say look lovely have a fab time, no because he has to bring himself into some how.
They talk/type like a bunch of bams, grown adults talking like teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His tree is just awful. It doesn’t even go with his decor. How he looks at that and thinks it looks good I’ll never know. Usually trees make your living room look cosy ..his looks like it will give you UV burns .

• Haha
Reactions: 32
His tree is just awful. It doesn’t even go with his decor. How he looks at that and thinks it looks good I’ll never know. Usually trees make your living room look cosy ..his looks like it will give you UV burns .
And the smelly damp towels drying next to it 🤣 it's annoys me people block their radiators also thought he used tumble dryer 🤥
No use of tumble dryer
Battery lights for tree
Living room dark someone's watching their smart meter closely.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Back from a walk.. a WALK round paisley in the dark. Something tells me we have a wee Pinocchio on our hands here hens. If he had been oot walking roond Beirut in the dark there is nae way he would be back safe n sound. His street in the daylight would make me wanna deadbolt ma door let alone at night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The spelling and grammar in his last two stories is horrendous! Actually embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20221119-191525_Instagram.jpg

Who put 50p in this head?
It's not trolling...its truth telling. It does look like a 6 year old made it on PowerPoint. It's a bit of constructive criticism Martin...take it on board and you may be more successful in life.

And it's YOU'RE you bleeping illiterate waste of skin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Whoops, truth hurts eh Mario 😂
Pffttt you couldn't even make it as a Z list celebrity so shut up and sit down.
Shame that person isn't a Tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you Mario. You have taught me that I have self restraint I never knew I had!! How I’ve not been blocked on Insta is a small miracle.
I can only dream of being a Rocket giving you a small truth bomb. (Or as you call it, craving celebrity attention).
Pahahahahahahhahaha
I hope you drop a hot chocolate on ya lap tonight and burn ya wee Bobby through your Gingerbreadman onesie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hens I need tae get to know where have you seen the primark hooker heels? Or are ma kerry katonas not working the day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wildrocket2020 is a legend.

And if that’s the level of “trolling” Marion has to deal with then he’s really got nothing to worry about.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does he mean “you’re an absolute rocket” loooollll at LEAST please grammar check before posting this kind of story Mario 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love how Mario puts the laughing emoji up in it like it doesn't bother him. We all know he'll be feckin seething, otherwise why post it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s had the audacity to mention Michael Myers.
Aye like you’ve ever watched a Halloween film.
Don’t mention my hero again. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just see Marion’s melt down …ran here quicker than Marion to the toilet when his IBS kicks in 🤣🤣

It’s YOU’RE cuntface

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I want, l need. Do a job on full hours instead of a couple a week and you could. Whiney little witch what he is.
His life, reels, posts, stories are all repeats. Boring!🙄
Screenshot_20221119-194716_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.