Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those horrible gingerbread men pj's on a middle aged man. What a tit.
View attachment 1741661
I don't think his knuckles like the paw on them.. state of them she's well been having a scratch and bite at him, MarioN you can't lie we've seen the way she looks at you purre hatred.
😂😂😂 Gingerbread PJs if I didnae know who he was or age I'd be thinking it's a wee teenager at home in their maws box room.
Tons love always Isa 💎👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Spot the phone charging 👀
Overload shelf's
2 mirrors
Can't get over fact he has a Dyson dryer. 1 blast and it must be dry.
It's too much for ma Kerry katonas, horders r us in that bumming fort.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has he revealed these jammies to us yet? I feel like he showed us a different set and someone here posted these ones and said it’ll be these next, but can’t find the post. Tattie hearts to whoever that was ♥🥔 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spot the phone charging 👀
Overload shelf's
2 mirrors
Can't get over fact he has a Dyson dryer. 1 blast and it must be dry.
It's too much for ma Kerry katonas, horders r us in that bumming fort.
Isa ma lovely.
I wunner if wan blast oh the Dyson would make his 5 hairs become 4

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s been playing on my mind for days now but I’ve figured that his tree topper is the gingerbread man from Shrek and Rayn is actually Puss in Boots with the evil side eye with the voice of a Antonio Banderas is saying I hate this bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Isa ma lovely.
I wunner if wan blast oh the Dyson would make his 5 hairs become 4
Needs to have it on low can't have too much heat near it. Wonder when he wakes up in morning and Deed Deeks like you've just changed this bed yesterday and it's covered in hair n tit probably blames Rayn.
Deed Deeks none the wiser.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s been playing on my mind for days now but I’ve figured that his tree topper is the gingerbread man from Shrek and Rayn is actually Puss in Boots with the evil side eye with the voice of a Antonio Banderas is saying I hate this bleep 😂
I 'Marion' and wee Deek when they see your comment.

Screenshot_20221119-085423.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wanna know why the Dyson hairdryer has a spotlight on it, like it’s in a museum 😂
He doesn’t need use it. So it is only for display purposes

855F1221-5A7F-4D37-BA6D-ADC276A4713D.jpeg
Clutching my beak at the images that turn up for his name on a google search

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Imagine, trying tae explain Marion tae someone who's never heard of him.

Well, his maw drop him on his heed as a wean causing it to flatten.
Then, she'd had enough of looking at his bulbous eyes and massive beak so she gave him tae his aunty who put him in a box room.

Wan day he went oot and bumped intae a group of friends who were playing pull a pig.
There was a 4ft 8, sectarian army veteran called Deek who took it too far and pulled Marion.

Marion then moved intae Deeks cooncil bedsit and refused to leave.

He has since filled every inch of said bedsit with plastic tat.

He has a joab for 11 minutes per day cleaning the Polis Station cludgie.

Only eats beige food, wears a shart card, but he's fine absolutely fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Or hanging out of the back of Deek in the bumming fort!
Marion defo doesn’t have enough length to be hanging out if anywhere ma lovely 🤣

Wan day he went oot and bumped intae a group of friends who were playing pull a pig.
There was a 4ft 8, sectarian army veteran called Deek who took it too far and pulled Marion.

[/QUOTE]
Has Marion ever confirmed how they met ? Because I feel like they would have met up some gay causal hookup site! But then deeks could not get rid of him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine, trying tae explain Marion tae someone who's never heard of him.

Well, his maw drop him on his heed as a wean causing it to flatten.
Then, she'd had enough of looking at his bulbous eyes and massive beak so she gave him tae his aunty who put him in a box room.

Marion then moved intae Deeks cooncil bedsit and refused to leave.

He has since filled every inch of said bedsit with plastic tat.

He has a joab for 11 minutes per day cleaning the Polis Station cludgie.

Only eats beige food, wears a shart card, but he's fine absolutely fine.
You can't make that sort of tit up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They tampons are used as drip sticks after a bumming Fort session ma lovelielies. Get tae know 🥔 ♥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That’s due when the lassies come toon Ma lovelie. If ye don’t know, get tae know!
This should’ve said - that’s for when the lassies come roon ma lovelie.

Ahv got Marionitis this morning!!

She’s awfy quiet the day, the comedown is really taking effect isnt it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.