Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh wee lady Sadie’s got hersel some new hooker heels (aka β€œshows”) to replace the abzalooot stapuls Shartin Martin goat her a few year ago πŸ‘€

Why does he (and others) think it’s cool / funny to write the way they inarticulately speak πŸ™„ I mean it’s funny AF here (if I dae say so masel lovelies) but it’s embarrassing for those of us from here that don’t speak like these muppets 😩
He has NEVER bought his maw they shoes?! Hens! Just tell your maw you dislike her Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovelies. πŸ‘‹

Been oot the day.
Came hame tae multiple treatits fae this app.

The usual illiteracy

Mazda has his very first actual troll message. Hi wildrocket2020😘

Mare illiteracy

Hospital table made a comeback

She's ordering a bespoke burnt orange tracksuit

And.... @hopethishelpsallthebest has treatit us tae her best creation yet. Nae debates oan ma post.

What a time tae be alive and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sharing Queen Alison Hammonds latest video about influencers and saying he feels very attacked. Not once have I seen him doing anything she’s reinacting in her video.

Is he actually right in the bleeping head or does he just live in a pure fantasy land?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope the stupid twit doesn't get any ideas on doing lip syncing next πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sharing Queen Alison Hammonds latest video about influencers and saying he feels very attacked. Not once have I seen him doing anything she’s reinacting in her video.

Is he actually right in the bleeping head or does he just live in a pure fantasy land?
He totally contradicts himself. One minute he's saying he's not an influencer, the next he's plugging cleaning stuff. Make your mind up Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Living ma best life, enjoying a wee festive kir royale and I'm now wearing it πŸ˜† @hopethishelpsallthebest you're spining bright the night doll πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž keep up the impeccable work

His Christmas tree is rancid, seen cosier freezers in Iceland. Needs bleeping launched doon the communal shoot pronto along with those creepy jammies, absolutely no almost 40 year old man should be wearing those. Creepy bast

Maz, New York is literally a plane ride away πŸ™„ You can absolutely go but I don't think you'd like it. It's busy, very populated and can feel quite overwhelming I'd expect if you're used to living in a wee cubicle. Don't think it's for you son, he'd prob be aww cosy by 8pm there too, waste of a good holiday.

How is Deek happy to put up with this shite? No holidays, no input on how HIS flat looks. What a life

Also Maz, no friends? Well that's bloody rich πŸ˜† what about your pals? Exclude the instahuns, whose in your circle? Don't make us laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

He's no an influencer. He hates the word.al Make it make sense

We've had some mileage oot of that squinty photo and it never fails to make me laugh!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€
A timeless bespoke classic photo. It will never not be funny.

Edited for ma typos

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Two grown men with no commitments and low rent etc should be able to afford tae go NY like that *clicks fingers in Marion*. Closest Marion’s had to a holiday is bleeping Blackpool. My 1 yr old has travelled more than him. Whut a sad little life. At least he has his tress to look at though aye πŸ™Š
The amount he spent on Halloween pumpkins along with Christmas he could easily have gone to NY.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.