Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I couldn’t sleep last night and when I can’t sleep I run through a wee A-Z (curries, dog breeds, tv programmes) last night I decided to do an A-Z of mario and kept laughing out loud which defeated the object….
A) Ava may aromas
B) Bespoke Beak
C) comma break
d) deEd deek
E) ejaculation of the premature Christmas variety
F) frwinds, none to speak of
G) guttit the hoos
H) high footfall area
I) itchy cheap fast fashion
J) jammies see above
K) Kerry Katonas
L) laine, yours, stay in
M) Malone, Jo. Only for guests
N) no ma joab
O) outside, where it’s not aww cosy
P) Paisleys princess
Q) quality
R) Rayn - depressed house cat with bespoke gifted sleigh
S) Spine Bright
T) treatit maself
U) Uggs. Never seen again
V) Veechi, castle. The Ivy of Paisley
W) wild nights out that he dreams of
X) X rated bumming fort
Y) Yesterdays fashions
Z) zzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
He's been reading here, the knob cheese. He's not bought fuck all. He's seen Hinches traditional theme and by saying he's bought it early, people won't have a go at him for copying next year, when it's up in the summer. He'll make a point of saying he started buying bits in july 2022. Soon as her tree is up, he'll be frantically online ordering the same. He's so predictable, the piece of shit. I hope all these companies that have gifted him all this candy cane crap, realise how ungrateful he is. It'll do him for a year then it'll all be up the tip, there is no way that flat can hold autumn crap, candy cane crap and traditional crap. He's an ugly runt of the litter who reeks of Saville.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. So I have only recently returned to this thread and I needed to go back to January to catch up. I have been clutching ma beak laughing at the old posts. Rather than comment and like all the old posts, I have decided to recreate Billy Joel’s We didn’t start the fire - month by month as I catch up. I am only up to Feb 22 so Jans “song” is below.
😘Mwah Mwah

9267FC80-5978-4C7F-BA28-FDCBAD7566CA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bianca Del Rio

But he doesn’t feel any joy from any of it. He told us as much last year. He specifically said that all the decorating he did for Autumn and Christmas affected his mental health and put him under pressure that he didn’t want, so much so that he disappeared on one of his commas at Christmas itself. He’d done all of this extra shit, buying Christmas Eve boxes, Home Bargains monopoly, making hot chocolate stations, buying glasses and mugs specifically to use on Christmas Eve, and he still felt so empty and flat that he ripped the whole lot down on Boxing Day and declared he was never doing it again. His actual words. So what is he waffling about, creating joy? Does he think we’ve all forgotten last year? He’s such an odd little man. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Things oor Mario doesnae have.

Friends
Front door
Bath
Style
Table & chairs
Back door
Hair
Wealth
A normal shaped heed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Aww look at wee Nanna putting the kettle oan. It's so lovelie that she still has her independence 🤗

Screenshot_20221120-141108~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Why’s Martin creaming his knicks over beckham. Has he not seen that he’s been slated today for agreeing a 10mil deal with Qatar despite their appalling treatment of lgbtq community. Maybe Martin needs to have a wee search of Joe lycetts Twitter. But then again “your passions are no ma passions!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Ferguson

VIP Member
Imagine, trying tae explain Marion tae someone who's never heard of him.

Well, his maw drop him on his heed as a wean causing it to flatten.
Then, she'd had enough of looking at his bulbous eyes and massive beak so she gave him tae his aunty who put him in a box room.

Wan day he went oot and bumped intae a group of friends who were playing pull a pig.
There was a 4ft 8, sectarian army veteran called Deek who took it too far and pulled Marion.

Marion then moved intae Deeks cooncil bedsit and refused to leave.

He has since filled every inch of said bedsit with plastic tat.

He has a joab for 11 minutes per day cleaning the Polis Station cludgie.

Only eats beige food, wears a shart card, but he's fine absolutely fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Babybail93

VIP Member
Thanks tae oor @Madge2022 fae this wee bespoke title wae the most likes oan this Christmas dayn o dawn! Had tae amend tae fit. Snakes everywhere oan this app! But….. we move!!
71DE3A10-01AB-409F-B617-96AA54D58066.jpeg

I couldn’t let this monstrosity get lost at the end of the last thread. So here it is. I’m not sure if it should have remained hidden. The state of Kirk from Corrie. So aye

4ABFBB81-6CF8-4635-9744-BA789399B493.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52