Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he's quiet because he's on one of those autumn/wintum walks he keeps posting about, visiting a Christmas market or away for the weekend 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just had a thought my lovelies; what’s happened to the bespoke lash lifts he got twice and said he could never be without them?! we’ve no seen him fluttering aboot his eyes cause “he’s feelin himsel the night” for a while noo 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just had a thought my lovelies; what’s happened to the bespoke lash lifts he got twice and said he could never be without them?! we’ve no seen him fluttering aboot his eyes cause “he’s feelin himsel the night” for a while noo 🤔
Maybe the bailiffs have ripped them oaf when they come to repossess the laptop, ugg slippers, crocs.. etcetera..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Translated means : I've just been recording the same shite l post on a daily basis 😴
Screenshot_20221119-134311_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello ma wee lovelies. I’m crabbit that there is either nae disco bedroom tree this year or he’s just no showing us. I need to know so aye.
Tonsa love to youse all (especially you @Babybail93 😘😘)
P.s Mario if you do have the disco tree up you are very SELFISH no showing us 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those horrible gingerbread men pj's on a middle aged man. What a tit.
View attachment 1741661
I had a screenshot of Marion in his gingerbread man PJ’s in my in my phone and I told Mr Cherry to have a look at my photos I took at the Remembernacr Day Parade on Sunday. Mr Cherry said “what’s the craic with this photo?” And it was the one of Marion. He said it was so wrong a grown man dressed like that and posting himself online. 🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Ooh wee lady Sadie’s got hersel some new hooker heels (aka “shows”) to replace the abzalooot stapuls Shartin Martin goat her a few year ago 👀

Why does he (and others) think it’s cool / funny to write the way they inarticulately speak 🙄 I mean it’s funny AF here (if I dae say so masel lovelies) but it’s embarrassing for those of us from here that don’t speak like these muppets 😩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Ooh wee lady Sadie’s got hersel some new hooker heels (aka “shows”) to replace the abzalooot stapuls Shartin Martin goat her a few year ago 👀

Why does he (and others) think it’s cool / funny to write the way they inarticulately speak 🙄 I mean it’s funny AF here (if I dae say so masel lovelies) but it’s embarrassing for those of us from here that don’t speak like these muppets 😩
£17 shoes from Primark confirms what I said about him buying complete shite for people at Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The £17 shoes he has got Sadie fae Christmas from Primark. RANK!

5A6C512B-9B66-4E31-9230-64589DE6908B.jpeg

What is his obsession with buying his Mum horrible bleep shoes?

5703E268-45D3-4090-8425-822336491C4F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Sp spends literally hundreds (if not into thousands) of pounds to decorate the hovel but spends £17 on his mum? Says if all really.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.