Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion is having his mid-month depression. Spent all of deeks money another 2 weeks to payday so looking at grand things like trips to New York feeling sorry for himself and his petty little life

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Two grown men with no commitments and low rent etc should be able to afford tae go NY like that *clicks fingers in Marion*. Closest Marion’s had to a holiday is bleeping Blackpool. My 1 yr old has travelled more than him. Whut a sad little life. At least he has his tress to look at though aye 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ma lovelies I’ve started on the wine the night and it’s tasting like I need a rant about this bleep….It’s always “I want” and “I need” with him, he’s such an entitled twit!! He’s probably hoping some holiday company do a brand deal for a freebie to one of those places. The thing is both of them with no kids, in a low rent flat, both working should be able to treat themselves to holidays where he’s always posting on insta. He’s wishing his life away, sitting looking at cheap decorations for the next 2 months, he’s 40 next year and the furthest he’s been from home is Blackpool…. Give me strength!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I do not know why he keeps going on about wanting to go here and wanting to go there. We all know it's never going to happen. Either get a passport and book something or shut the duck up honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion: Sitting dreaming of New York plaza, whilst surrounded by junk all cozy in his casa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m looking into booking a few weekends away with pals next yr and maybe a holiday too. Putting money aside where I can to pay for it rather than spending my money on plastic Christmas tat. He’s such a beaky fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m looking into booking a few weekends away with pals next yr and maybe a holiday too. Putting money aside where I can to pay for it rather than spending my money on plastic Christmas tat. He’s such a beaky fool.
Beaky fool 😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's sounding like a giggly school girl here.
Calm down you fecking imbecile 🙄
Screenshot_20221119-204043_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.