Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He reposted her story in less than 10 minutes!! What full time joab??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why the duck has she got an Alpaca wandering round her house? He'll be titty pumping with joy now she's tagged him.
Cause she’s a bleeping idiot, she does it for tattles benefit the absolute melt. So aye that’s all I’m saying the day ma lovelies 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So its awe kicked aff then hens . I cannae believe I missed the big reveal. Mair shite on that tree than last year 🤣 I've ney much hope for they flairs holding oot another year running, I reckon the junkies may well be having a joint christmas in their ken below.

The wee Gingerbread man wae the top branch stuck up his arse 😂.

View attachment 1739242
I'm sorry but it just looks really bleeping tacky. My quote. My rules. xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Clean sheets will be required as he will either shart or spunk himself wi excitement and nae debates.

View attachment 1740113

Incoming dots of doom wi aw his fans congratulating him. 🤣
Still canny believe she lets a farm animal walk aboot her house. Manky witch🤢 I canny even check her threads anymore she actually infuriates me more than Mazda does

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wish he gets pissed up in the bedsit one night once Hinch reveals her Xmas, n comes oan his stories raging and ranting aboot how the Hinch stole his Xmas .. again..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not been keeping up with our wee Xmas elf lately as both ma weans have been spewing their guts up. But aye, run ma wee Kerry’s over that app a few mins ago and av now bespoke car sickness from all the spinning oan that elbow grease ad. I dunnae why these companies send him this shite when aw he does is unbox, maybe tell us how beautiful it smells, then never tae be seen again 🤷🏼‍♀️ how about a wee demo aye marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
So nice of the small business Scots Magazine to think of our Mario for this bespoke word of the week. #IYKYK 👌 ✌

B6AE3922-366D-4F08-B062-A8999A58636D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not been keeping up with our wee Xmas elf lately as both ma weans have been spewing their guts up. But aye, run ma wee Kerry’s over that app a few mins ago and av now bespoke car sickness from all the spinning oan that elbow grease ad. I dunnae why these companies send him this shite when aw he does is unbox, maybe tell us how beautiful it smells, then never tae be seen again 🤷🏼‍♀️ how about a wee demo aye marion.
Hes got a bespoke video editing app and that's the only transition that's available on his free trial nae debates
The elevator music was sending me under. He's such a sad act

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This guy seriously is not the full ticket !!! All those comments from strangers surely can’t think his tree is nice. Feeding his deluded mind!! Nothing cosy about it at all… all I see is cheap, cold tat !! Not one bit of class in it whatsoever… fearful ! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh, he's gonna cream himself.

Here we go.

She's been on the crappy lappy agin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Bally Bingo Wings has treatit herself to a wax melt in the scent Rayn's litter box. How festive!
I bet Marionette has been walking roond the day with a wee wet patch on her trousers and nae debates.

Mrs Hinch is a clever lassie I'll give her that. Throwing Mario a crumb just often enough tae keep him hooked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.