Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Andrew 👀👀
I don't follow him but I've seen oor MarioN post about him and talk about him but the guy doesn't seem to give MarioN the time of day but he's fiiiinnnnee totally finnne just feeling meh and pure raging it's not him being treated to designer bags and holidays probably posting other men and saying to Deed Deek why don't you do that for me.. remember ring on ma finger no ma quote*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm half expecting him to gut candy cane lane and do a new reveal on the 1st 😂🤣😂🤣

It looking bleeping honking

Ps change your door handles ya manky bast

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Fook me hens a fell in a right wee comma and am back tae the dawn of a new dayn/thread/nomaquotesoaye.

A bet wee Nick is sending oot an S.O.S after seeing I, Marion on the graft on the app that is nae his joab. Maybe he mistook it fur another app that isnae his joab hens... I dinae wit wan but a huv a sudden urge to tek a chainsaw to something...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So its awe kicked aff then hens . I cannae believe I missed the big reveal. Mair shite on that tree than last year 🤣 I've ney much hope for they flairs holding oot another year running, I reckon the junkies may well be having a joint christmas in their ken below.

The wee Gingerbread man wae the top branch stuck up his arse 😂.

Screenshot_20221112-192622_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The gingerbread man on the top of tree is giving shite Christmas horror movie vibes. The curse of the gingerbread man so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
20221118_094132.jpg

Gutted that he 'gave the other tree away'. I wanted his hobbit hole to look like this.
Wheres the bedroom tree 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hinch has tagged Mario. This is not a drill.

What a weekend it’s going to be in the ol’ bumming fort now!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Hinch has tagged Mario. This is not a drill.

What a weekend it’s going to be in the ol’ bumming fort now!
Clean sheets will be required as he will either shart or spunk himself wi excitement and nae debates.

Screenshot_20221118-105539~2.png

Incoming dots of doom wi aw his fans congratulating him. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.