Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Christmas I’m gifting Marion an Adults introduction to the English Language course. I hope he makes good ‘youse’ of it 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Christ that looks like Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo in his tree ? Or do I need glasses
It’s probably a rouge log that flew oot when he trusted a fart. Couldn’t reach it tae remove so just threw a Santa had oan it. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s been very quiet the night. Especially after a shout out from Cheryl Hole of Essex.

Must be filming all his dots of doom ready tae bombard us

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gingerbread washing up liquid?😭 why dae yer dishes need to smell like gingerbread men ffs?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those horrible gingerbread men pj's on a middle aged man. What a tit.
Screenshot_20221118-205948_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.