Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aluminium coat!!!! You lot do keep me amused you know. Im basically housebound waiting for an operation 3 days before Xmas & tbh I’m extremely grumpy about it all. But this thread cheers me up no end. Thank you Tattlers, tattie hearts to you all ♥
Ah hope Marion's Christmas tress and decorations of tat are keeping yer spirits up, it's no his joab but he does it fur aw his fans, and tae keep small businesses afloat. Tae think we ur aw so shallow and see people like Mother Teresa as selfless, wi aw Marion does fur us.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am cheering you on from the rooftops lovelie. Hope you can keep yourself occupied the next few weeks and the op is a success. ❤
Aww. Thankyou my lovelei! That’s very kind. ♥

Ah hope Marion's Christmas tress and decorations of tat are keeping yer spirits up, it's no his joab but he does it fur aw his fans, and tae keep small businesses afloat. Tae think we ur aw so shallow and see people like Mother Teresa as selfless, wi aw Marion does fur us.
He is amazing isn’t he? I don’t know how I’d cope without him tbh. He truly is the Queen of our Hearts. Him & Hinch are making me feel aw cosy & not worrying about having my bloody head but open & the fact that Christmas will be ruined at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Already planned and bought for next year?! Where is it all exactly? He’s still got spring, Easter, another Halloween to decorate for first. There’s no way he’s got so much Christmas crap already stored up for next year. And what happens to this years junk? Ends up in landfill does it?! My Christmas decorations are almost the same every year, small changes, I certainly don’t buy everything new every year. What a waste of money and impact on the planet.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been lurking waiting for my debut. Didn't want to cast shade on the prick from paisley but me and my housecoat would like to say hey hens!

As you were. You evil set of bastards. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Already planned and bought for next year?! Where is it all exactly? He’s still got spring, Easter, another Halloween to decorate for first. There’s no way he’s got so much Christmas crap already stored up for next year. And what happens to this years junk? Ends up in landfill does it?! My Christmas decorations are almost the same every year, small changes, I certainly don’t buy everything new every year. What a waste of money and impact on the planet.
I think he'll wait until Hinch does her big reveal. Then big like.

Oh man lovelies ah cannae believe it. Remember when I told you'se all ah'd bought all my new theme for next year?
Well oor Soph must've had exactly the same idea as me.
Her tress are EXACTLY hoo I'd planned mine and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think he'll wait until Hinch does her big reveal. Then big like.

Oh man lovelies ah cannae believe it. Remember when I told you'se all ah'd bought all my new theme for next year?
Well oor Soph must've had exactly the same idea as me.
Her tress are EXACTLY hoo I'd planned mine and so forth
So oor sofa will be the Hinch that stole mierdres Christmas...again so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've been lurking waiting for my debut. Didn't want to cast shade on the prick from paisley but me and my housecoat would like to say hey hens!

As you were. You evil set of bastards. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Welcome welcome! Just in time fae her come doon after the November Christmas hype!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1738293
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read this and I still cannae make head nor tail of it 🤦🏻‍♀️ My brain actually hurts!
I think "I, Marion" is saying that he will keep all his candy cane shite. So fir when he's bored of his next theme, he can go back to candy cane. We all know that's a lie though because he can't help squandering his money. We'll never see Candy Cane Lane again after we see it for the 900th time on the dawn of this year being 2022.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
His tree and decorations does the opposite for me. There's too much clutter that makes me want to rearrange it all and throw things out 😂

Grow up you silly little bastard. You're hitting 40 not 14 🙄
Screenshot_20221117-200010_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why is Marion suddenly perving over any famous man with a pulse .

Has deeks cheated ?
Or won’t deeks play with his little button mushroom so he is trying to make him Jel?
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
His tree and decorations does the opposite for me. There's too much clutter that makes me want to rearrange it all and throw things out 😂

Grow up you silly little bastard. You're hitting 40 not 14 🙄
View attachment 1738548
I cannae keep up wi all the men that he fancies, to be honest I think he fancies anyone with a 🍆

Maybe it's for Andrew trying get his attention.
He 💯% fancies Andrew, Andrew has an amazing singing voice and Marion posted a few weeks ago how he fancies men who can sing, no ma quote. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve got a feeling it might be that Andrew fella that’s got him down in the dumps…
View attachment 1735967
View attachment 1735969
He’s got a fraction of the followers Martin does but is clearly making money from it. He’s also just got engaged and will most definitely be married before Martin and deed Deek 🤣
love it hahahahah

Live footage of our maz on the bumming fort over the candy cane lane

love it hahahahah

Live footage of our maz on the bumming fort over the candy cane lane

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.