Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies
I've worked 62 bespoke hoors this week.
Which is 61 mare than Mazda.

I've kept up with all your beak clutching posts.

The most liked Mazda post oan this app is this wee bespoke beauty.
Nae debates oan ma post xx

Screenshot_20221029-194448_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
He did need to get a bus, he was in Clydebank with Derek trailing behind as usual
Aw fucksake a wis in Clydebank the day, had to pick up Xmas presents for the weans from Smyths- I don’t usually make a habit of visiting crappy retail parks far from home on the weekends. I’d have probably crashed my motor (smell the wealth) out of sheer excitement if a seen “Mario” in the wild.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought Deed Deek didn't have Instagram so how does he know what he posted about Xmas going up next week even though they have 'plans' or Is Deed Deek his social media manager and it's not his page his rules.

Such a sad life he leads highlight of his year is candy shite lane.
Didn't see any nice cold, dry crispy leaf autumn walks we're already straight into Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whenever I see this photo, my immediate thought is that it’s a photoshop special courtesy of our own bespoke artist @hopethishelpsallthebest

DC04AB10-F0B0-44BC-A104-5D9EFA96A55D.jpeg

But that I remember it’s an actual photo of him that he chose to post on the internet… where he looks fully dug up 🤣🤣😂🤭 roooassterr!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Just wanted to say youse aw look pyooor stunnin with you're wee hats on this dayn a dawn. Stunnin and utterly bespoke. Tuns a love 🥔❤💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Whenever I see this photo, my immediate thought is that it’s a photoshop special courtesy of our own bespoke artist @hopethishelpsallthebest

View attachment 1689096

But that I remember it’s an actual photo of him that he chose to post on the internet… where he looks fully dug up 🤣🤣😂🤭 roooassterr!!
The friggin state of him. Get a good look lads/lasses, because once his Christmas hype is over in a few weeks he'll be on his downer looking like that again 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The witches hats for the pure awful tattle trolls are amazing. Wear your hats with pride. Your hats are what define you, spine bright xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All these little halloween hats are the closest Marion will come to attending a halloween party #billynomates

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.