Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title Xmas decorate with Mario πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I am bleeping deceased at that post ⚰ β€œif I β€œMario” were to decorate” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Is it not going to really be him, then? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ FFS! It causes me genuine physical pain to decipher his shite. Next thread title - De-croc-ating with β€œMario” πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am bleeping deceased at that post ⚰ β€œif I β€œMario” were to decorate” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Is it not going to really be him, then? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ FFS! It causes me genuine physical pain to decipher his shite. Next thread title - De-croc-ating with β€œMario” πŸ˜‚
Dilys, your avatar photo cracks me up. πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I Mario patron saint of Xmas creator of bespoke candy lames and supporter of small business including b and ms

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannae believe that Marion has been away t B&M or Home Bargains AGAIN and buying mare shite t fill his hovel we. Could he nae do something else for a change. 😴πŸ₯±

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannae believe that Marion has been away t B&M or Home Bargains AGAIN and buying mare shite t fill his hovel we. Could he nae do something else for a change. 😴πŸ₯±
It was B&m and savers I seen him with bags from today. He looked like a Wee droont rat in a sleeping bag.
Bore off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The details on your bespoke pictures are πŸ‘ŒπŸ». I’d love a wee nose through the photos on your phone ma lovelei. 😘

It was B&m and savers I seen him with bags from today. He looked like a Wee droont rat in a sleeping bag.
Bore off.
Is that in walking distance of his abode? I honestly couldn’t be arsed haking round that shops of shite buying utter crap on a weekend and paying bus fares to do it. He didn’t seem to be out long enough today to even go for lunch or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does he always do this tit when I’m at work? So much to decipher from the day! The pretending he is going to be the next Carol Smillie, the absolute word garbage on that post about insta, buying even more shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Um, so aye. When are the monstrosities decorations going up? He’s confusing me so much.
Also, what in the name of duck is β€œgingerbread lane”. Oh my lovelies it’s gonna be like an evil Santa went into that hovel and threw up everywhere πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry that I β€œMargrit” was angry last night Ma lovelies but these instacunts that post stuff they know nothing about really fucks me off.

A hope youse huv aw been take B&M, The Range, Home Bargains and Poundland to buy hunners a shite and noo aw cosy cosy.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mario forgets he could literally delete Instagram tomorrow if it affects him that much!!! It’s him that chooses to be on the app. duck me he really is thick as shite. The second hand embarrassment I get for him is off the charts. Nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The details on your bespoke pictures are πŸ‘ŒπŸ». I’d love a wee nose through the photos on your phone ma lovelei. 😘

Is that in walking distance of his abode? I honestly couldn’t be arsed haking round that shops of shite buying utter crap on a weekend and paying bus fares to do it. He didn’t seem to be out long enough today to even go for lunch or anything.
He did need to get a bus, he was in Clydebank with Derek trailing behind as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.