Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can think of nothing worse that having Mario invade my personal space and decorate my house for Christmas. I envisage him as a Scheme Queen version of Franck Eggelhoffer - all pretentious and in your face. The mix of halitosis, dupe scent, the unique cheap glue & glitter smell that emanates from garden centre christmas departments, and bespoke IBS requiring access to one of our three toilets ( smell the wealth) is an olfactory experience I would prefer to avoid.
Also, do I let him loose on decorations I have chosen and already in my house or does he arrive as the American decorators do, in their van complete with all the required tools, having agreed on a theme. Is he going to bring it all on the bus with him (McGills don't extend to Aberdeenshire yet) or take over a compartment on the train and stagger down the road with it.
Well Mario if you intend setting up a Bespoke Seasonal Designer service and charging for it you better get yourself registered as a sole trader / company with HMRC & get yourself proper liability insurance.

Edited to add ; He has absolutely ripped ma knitting this morning. My elder son and his work colleagues - most of them graduated in the last couple of years - were offered a department meal out to mark the conclusion of a successful tender. They declined and asked if the money could go to a couple of local charities that support vulnerable families. In addition to that they each put some of their wages from this months pay-packets that had been boosted by them all working long overtime hours into a kitty and today are going shopping to Smyths and Primark to stock up on toys, hats gloves and jackets to give some local children a happier warmer Christmas.
I am so proud of them all, and not one of them will be sticking it on an 'app' for validation.

F**k off Mario.
This is just too wholesome. What an amazing thing to do! I know it’s not the same at all but a woman outside McDonald’s last night shouted excuse me and I was ready to say I don’t have any money sorry as I never have it on me. And she said will you buy me a burger. I was stunned and was like erm ok. I’m skint so had only gone in to use my monopoly vouchers but I got her a burger and she was so grateful. I drove away and saw her eating it and I could have cried.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Is he wanting his fans to think that he’s got a tv show interested for him to ‘decorate with Mario’ just like there is ‘declutter with Stacey’?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Madge ma lovelie, I have to ask if you’re pishing yersel we laughter or if you’re pishing yersel we the thought of Marion coming to yer hoose and decorating your tress? 😜😆 🎄
My Shereen Nanjiani is as dry as Marion's lips at the thought of him coming tae my gaff with his plastic wintum horrors. 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Officially declaring me, “orangeboom” bleeping deed at the thought of that tiny little twit tipping up at someone’s hoose to decorate the tress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is just too wholesome. What an amazing thing to do! I know it’s not the same at all but a woman outside McDonald’s last night shouted excuse me and I was ready to say I don’t have any money sorry as I never have it on me. And she said will you buy me a burger. I was stunned and was like erm ok. I’m skint so had only gone in to use my monopoly vouchers but I got her a burger and she was so grateful. I drove away and saw her eating it and I could have cried.
It's sometimes the smallest of actions have the greatest impact so it is exactly the same - you made sure she didn't go hungry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine 2 months of bloody Xmas decorations? Hell no. He'll be sick looking at it by next weekend never mind mid December 🎄 the amount of batteries he'll go thru will rival Ann Summers 😆

My wean & i were carving pumpkins last night and this clown is packing his away and its not even been Halloween. So much for Hocus Pocus season 👻

What a life 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lovelies having Mario come in my hoose,with a front and back door, to ‘decorate’ would stress me out and Mr strictly would launch him straight oot of the front or back door.
If this happens someone needs to take one for the team and apply @Babybail93 im looking at you 😭😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Decorate with Mario!
Absolutely not!
I have Christmas ornaments he could only dream of having cause you can't Klarna vintage pieces handed down from the generations.
Would I f*ck let him put his shakey wee scawny hawns on my stuff.
I'd be scared he comes in ma hoose and claims squatters rights. Spare rooms bigger than his pokey flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
His Instagram story is ridiculous! All ‘influencers’ want success and are doing it for just that ESPECIALLY him. Why is he spending 1000’s of pounds on crap for content ! It talks so much tit! If you are not trying to make a career on it marion . Go private , make it a personal account for friends and family like normal people ? No because you are a desperate little bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell could you imagine that bleep turning up on your doorstep in August to put your Christmas decorations up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hiya!
Long-time lurker but new to posting hope it’s ok to join yous? 👋🏻

I’ve followed this absolute melt for about a year now just for the sheer entertainment, so glad there’s a group for him. Reading your comments has had me pissing myself all morning 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I Mario has killed me off. That has got to be worked into the next thread title - by someone far funnier & cleverer than me!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Starting to think that he got his phone in the clearance bin. Faulty cause it was missing any punctuation marks except this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤯

• Haha
Think we should start a collection for one un lucky tattle to have their hoose decorated by ‘Mario’. I’ll chuck the first quid in 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.