Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pressure on this app. The effect on humans. Honestly shut the duck up. Any normal person looks at social media and goes very nice and closes it and lives their life. I feel 0 pressure to be or to conform to something. He’s obviously been a little witch his whole life and finally found a dark hole in the internet where he can be idolised by those who refuse to grow up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Can you imagine how crabbit he will be when he rocks up to peoples beautiful homes & then has to return to the Crack Shack!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry but what the duck does this mean

Was he half asleep when he wrote it? Loop whole?

When he said he controls his own social experience, I read that as ''social experiment'' lol.

He's a brain-dead fool.

1667047787508.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The pressure on this app. The effect on humans. Honestly shut the duck up. Any normal person looks at social media and goes very nice and closes it and lives their life. I feel 0 pressure to be or to conform to something. He’s obviously been a little witch his whole life and finally found a dark hole in the internet where he can be idolised by those who refuse to grow up.
He could always just close his page down. They want the perks but none of the negativity that comes with it. Don’t think anyone would even notice if his page vanished. He is just a sad little duck. I don’t understand why he isn’t successful people with half his following seem to have made a ‘career’ out of influencing. But all he does is piss and moan.

I'm sorry but what the duck does this mean

Was he half asleep when he wrote it? Loop whole?

When he said he controls his own social experience I read that as ''social experiment'' lol.

He's a brain-dead fool.

View attachment 1687670
Good job maz cause you ain’t getting any kind of success.

Reactions: 19
bleeping hell could you imagine that bleep turning up on your doorstep in August to put your Christmas decorations up?
He wull take bookings aw year roon as he wull be so busy so yer appointment might be in February 🤣

I predict a dot of doom of how he has so many DMs fae his mafia fans saying how brilliant this will be. 🔮

He could always just close his page down. They want the perks but none of the negativity that comes with it.
He's the Scottish Meghan Markle.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe it isn't your decorations he is going to use, maybe he will bring all that candy cane tat with him and decorate with that 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I widnae even set fire to him let alone into my house with his tinsel! Did he no go to the thingy in Paisley even just for some photos or is Cotton Street too far a walk from Seedhill for it?

• Haha
That illiterate rant makes no sense. Does he know how an exclamation mark should be used? Is he trying to have a dig at Hinch for her ‘success’ or is he jealous that he hasn’t had any of that? Why doesn’t he shut his page down?

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Need you home turned into an Xmas freak show? Just call I “Mario”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is that a reel from today? Is so, what in the actual duck? It’s October, it’s 21 degrees outside! Pathetic.

Hiya!
Long-time lurker but new to posting hope it’s ok to join yous? 👋🏻

I’ve followed this absolute melt for about a year now just for the sheer entertainment, so glad there’s a group for him. Reading your comments has had me pissing myself all morning 😅
Welcome to the dark side hen 👏
Hey Mario, we have another one who can't stand you, so that's your numbers dropping again. Boo friggin hoo 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m confused he said it is going up in 2 weeks but going by that reel it’s already up ? Or is that last years decs? Swear some of it is what he bought this year tho

Reactions: 8
Who's been reading here.
Deek doesn't know what day it is so he couldn't possibly have mention his countdown for getting the tat up.

Liar.

mario1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last year's reel.

Note the cake stand.

He just wants content and adoration from his lovelies

I’m confused he said it is going up in 2 weeks but going by that reel it’s already up ? Or is that last years decs? Swear some of it is what he bought this year tho
⬇⬇⬇⬇

253881147_476662540300817_1074045945089941704_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He kills me. I’ve literally just put up my Halloween decorations today as I’m having a party later (inhale the inheritance) and he’s taking his autumn crap down tomorrow 😅 he is a parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hiya!
Long-time lurker but new to posting hope it’s ok to join yous? 👋🏻

I’ve followed this absolute melt for about a year now just for the sheer entertainment, so glad there’s a group for him. Reading your comments has had me pissing myself all morning 😅
I hope yove got yer tena ladies ready cos theres some funny fuckers on this thread.🤣. Highlight of my day it is🎄🎄

Speaking of this tight bastard not donating to charity / spending all his money on flammable christmas shite...
I follow Aitch on the gram and hes just put on that hes asking (no obligation) for each of his followers to donate a pound to charity.
Why doesnt this selfish fucker use his platform and his 'connections' (Soph) to do the same! Hes got over a hundred k followers ( reckon most are us tattle trolls mind).

Having said that hens, he'd probably be down the b&m spending the donations!🤷‍♀️🎄🎄🎃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He 'Marion' is gonni be fumming that he huzni goat his candy cane lame already up, as Madonna stole his theme! 🍭🍬

🐍's oan this app breakdown coming and nae debates.
Screenshot_20221029-154954~2.png
Screenshot_20221029-155031~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.