Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1686204
I’m sorry but what??? The exclamation marks, he really needs to learn what they’re intended for. He also needs to learn how to use basic punctuation. Also Martin, it’s families and breathe 🙄he literally fucks everything up, absolute moron!
WELL DO SOMETHING ON YOUR PLATFORM TO RAISE bleeping MONEY FOR A HOSPICE YOU DISGUSTING bleep!!!!

Having lost my Gran to cancer and spent time watching her deteriorate is triggering! And the one thing she said to me when she was days away from death and only 5 stone will never leave me so to see him try to sympathise with something he knows nothing about has really fucked me off!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
His jumping on the bandwagon cancer post has pissed me off too. I’ve lost multiple close family members to cancer and it’s horrific. Instead of posting illiterate ramblings on social media I volunteer with a palliative care charity and fundraise for them. Maybe you should donate the cost of your candy cane lame shite to charity Marion and actually try to support others you selfish little blob.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
WELL DO SOMETHING ON YOUR PLATFORM TO RAISE bleeping MONEY FOR A HOSPICE YOU DISGUSTING bleep!!!!

Having lost my Gran to cancer and spent time watching her deteriorate is triggering! And the one thing she said to me when she was days away from death and only 5 stone will never leave me so to see him try to sympathise with something he knows nothing about has really fucked me off!!!
Me too, lost my Mum to it and reading his absolute rubbish is an insult quite frankly

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s barely been Autumn for five minutes, it’s been 18 degrees in some areas of the UK, hasn’t even been Halloween yet and he’s talking about putting his Christmas tree tress up in a weeks time? I despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Utter insanity!
They are the perfect shoe for anything outdoorsy that doesn't particularly require you to leave your land: gardening, dog walking, chicken feeding, putting bins out, washing windows, cleaning cars, hedge trimming, hanging out washing etc etc
All things that Mario doesn't dining the postage stamp.
Genuinely a practical and comfy shoes, really don't understand his hilarity around them?!
He could have bought messages ( groceries) with that money and donated it them to a food bank . He makes me 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
21 degrees here the morrow hens we are gonna get the bbq out for a final dinner before winter 👌. Martin can duck off with “won’t have time to take the autumn decs down in the week”.. whut a sad little life. Revolving round when you can show your Xmas tree on insta 😂😂 as per he will shoot his load a month before the real insta OG’s and have nae decent content for December 👌 tattie hearts to yas all especially those impacted by cancer 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So aye. . Maybe next year for the floating candles, I mean Christmas is only a mere 7 days away, theres no time for that!!!

In other words oor wee Candy Cane King has no idea how to do it & can’t be bothered to find out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He normally sets a timer?!. Mario, go and punch yourself in the face you stupid twit 🙄
Screenshot_20221029-000750_Instagram.jpg

Oh feck off with your fake tears you pathetic little man. You haven't got an ounce of empathy in your body.
And it's GOGGLE BOX not Google box. Friggin illiterate twit.
Screenshot_20221029-000827_Instagram.jpg

I had a good night with my friends tonight until l read his stupid posts. So swivel on these you ugly bastard! 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So that's his excuse to sit in the tat cave all weekend sorted now. It's not Halloween yet and the pumpkins are going under the bed FFS. If he really gave a shite he could make a promise not to buy more Xmas tat this year and give to a charity instead.

Reactions: 23
A cant wait to wake up in the morning a wee bit more sober and he’s taking all he’s autumn stuff away?? Winter begins in 21st December in the Uk?? Am so confused…?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't got time for this stupid bastard lately, he's posting things in answer to us and is getting more fake/erratic as the days go on in trying to create content and get engagement! 😡 He's got no time to take the autumn/Halloween next week, not because he's working but because he'll spend the week cleaning and clearing the tit out to shove behind every orifice to make room for Candy Cane Lame, he just can't wait because he knows he'll be sick of it before Christmas has even arrived, so it'll all be down the hoose "gutted" by Boxing Day! 🙄 I'm a bit crabbit, ma lovelies - I'm tired and been up early as I'm working, it's cold and dark, and I just want to hibernate, but when you work more than 4 hours a week like Mario, you can't ... 😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.