Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pahahahaha Nae I’m dead …dead I tell ya 🤣🤣🤣 do you think Marion will pay for my funeral on Klarna
He might turn up and dae wan oaf they pure dead funny reels oaf his. ⚰

It was the finger click for me 🤣🤣

The irony of it it ..is you just know he was on someone else’s page having a witch ! 🤣

Marion’s page has been and will always be the most iconic page on Tattle !

at least you have achieved that in life Marion 🤣🤣
I always get pure excited when I see a wee bespoke Marion profile pic on other threads here. Then I also need tae remember nae bespoke talk oan they threads, ain lane Madge and so forth!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aye, ye need tae huv a wurd wi yersel and nae debates.
You know I’ve never really had strong feelings towards candy canes either way but he’s made me hate anything candy cane with a passion (nae offence tae any lovelies here who may have candy canes at Christmas)😂. Maybes that @Babybail93 has some wee candy cane decorations so aye. (Love you hen)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You know I’ve never really had strong feelings towards candy canes either way but he’s made me hate anything candy cane with a passion (nae offence tae any lovelies here who may have candy canes at Christmas)😂. Maybes that @Babybail93 has some wee candy cane decorations so aye. (Love you hen)
Ah think @Babybail93 wurks fur T.O.N.Y.A.L.M.O.N.D. Pass it oan ...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can confirm it was a green sunflower lanyard with a "im mask exempt" laminated card being shook right at us...

Just said hidden disability it didn't say anything about IBS or "I can't wait" or anything like that. To me it wasn't something you'd produce if you urgently needed to use a toilet or were questioned why you were using a certain toilet. I totally get why you'd carry one of those. This was something that specifically said he was mask exempt and disabled. Despite the fact he was covid positive but just couldn't find it in his heart to protect those around him by giving home bargains a miss that day. Don't even start me on gormless Deed Deek. Fanny.

Hope oor B's hinging aboot haunting the bedsit tonight and she just starts throwing aw his wee cosy decor aff the crappy panelled walls. Gee him a wee bespoke heart attack and a wee cosy shart of the bed. No that he needs a fright for that the arrogant wee prick...

Still a touchy subject 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s uncanny!

I’m still in awe of it. It cannot have been comfortable? Surely she knew? Why did no one tell her? So many questions
No one in the family calls Marion out for being a stupid bleep every hour of every day so unlikely they’re gonna tell KM about the giant tunnel in her jeans.

And this just popped up on ma Facebook. A Cannae help but wonder why they’ve no got Marion front and centre oan their post!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No one in the family calls Marion out for being a stupid bleep every hour of every day so unlikely they’re gonna tell KM about the giant tunnel in her jeans.

And this just popped up on ma Facebook. A Cannae help but wonder why they’ve no got Marion front and centre oan their post!
lets go have a meet up for £5 fish n chips in castleveechi. Do you reckon they have pics of local celeb Marion the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think he might have been shadow banned as I had to type his full account name in before it showed up in the search.... 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do they shadow ban nobodies ma lovelie? Or has insta just got sick of his dots of Christmas doom in October.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thought Marion said none of us tattlers would be able to hide behind a screen anymore and he’d out us all?! All I see is a little witch being triggered on the daily. He may as well start his story saying I was on tattle today and I seen this comment .. rather than acting like he ain’t. 😂
Like the time Sofa outed a tattler but doctored it to be worse than it was ….. Martin’s not that smart though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.