Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry all I feel like I’ve started #shartcardgate 🤪 I’m only asking as I have bespoke Inflammatory Bowel Disease and have had half my bowel removed. I have a blue badge, bespoke pip and a bonafide shart card.
I’ll swerve back into ma crappy lane now.
I got rid of my soup maker but that wee scrote is making me want one now
Ye chant yer shart caird fae the rooftoaps ma lovelie, and nae debates. If ye start decorating for autumn in summer and huv candy cane lame in wintum ah might throw ye oaf the roof though. 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have the weekend off the app and he's posting about having a shity arse. Fucks sake. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Look at him pretending he's had people asking about his flooring 😂 - just like his "friend" Hinch has, only she's not-so-secretly did it for an undisclosed ad, meaning she's already made money from it, something Mario wouldnae know aboot because he's clueless! 😂 Stop trying to copy her to build your engagement and go eat raw garlic with salt! 🧄 #deserved

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Saw they've got a full range in my new HB last week and forgot to show yis until I saw the post! 😂 So, he's either lying 🤥 or was a fool and paid to have it made! 🙄 😂
Is it wrong of me to say I like the candy cane n Christmas tree nibble pots? 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t stand the orange man, but this little prick is so disrespectful.
He can't keep anything private. He has to have an audience for everything. Dick head.
Like they'd look twice at him anyway 🥴
Screenshot_20221017-192625_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Bet that is salted butter on his crusty bread. ❤

I'm not going to lie. I looked up a wee soup maker after seeing his. Went temporally mad and got all influenced by the wee lassie.

They are really expensive and the wee blunder to blend the veg/salty stock doesn't look so robust. So aye will be staying in ma oan Lane and keep making soup in a pot.
Get yoursen a stick blender lass like ma

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t stand the orange man, but this little prick is so disrespectful.
He can't keep anything private. He has to have an audience for everything. Dick head.
Like they'd look twice at him anyway 🥴View attachment 1657737
Am I seeing things or do they have the same hair cut and beard as Deek? 😂 obviously he doesn’t look like them but awfully similar! Clearly has a type for Lego man haircut and beard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And now he's arse kicking Jimbo aka Mr bleeping Hinch! 🤢🤮 Seriously, he needs to meet Sawf and get it over and done with, because he's obsessed with her and her life. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And now he's arse kicking Jimbo aka Mr bleeping Hinch! 🤢🤮 Seriously, he needs to meet Sawf and get it over and done with, because he's obsessed with her and her life. 🙄
It's pathetic the way he goes on with her. Sad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Keep your dong to yarsff maz, Inch wouldn't touch ya with a barge pole.

Jeez. he's like a dog on heat lately. But saying that Jamie is like a rabid dog, dirty feekers.

inch.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thinking about him decorating the kitchen gives me flashbacks to the big bedroom reveal where it turned out he had just got (gifted?) the new (Mia) bed, stuck a mirror up, new shell chair and drilled some horrendous lights in the ceiling. No actual decorating. whole thing must have took 3 hours at most. A cannae wait fur a new decorating journee hens.
He’ll be fabalon-ing it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His drooling over lads on tik tok gives me the ick.
Poor Derek, clearly he just puts up with that..

As if any of these lads he posts would even look at him anyway. Just another 1 of his fantasies 🌬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.