Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He pays approx £2 per week for the postage stamp 💋 he probably could get a mortgage for less than his actual rent but doesn’t have the credit file nor the brain cells to get one.
A mortgage or 1000s on tat. It’s a no brainier candy canes all round ma lovelies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for this.
Just lost 15 minutes of my life watching this on repeat 😂
I canny watch it hen the embarrassment for him is just aff the scale , plus the constant finger clicking needs to get tae duck , so aye

Just treatit masel to the singing highlight and one oaf ma weans banged oan ma bedroom door and telt me to turn that wee prick oaf. Guttet, was fair enjoying his wee jaw clicks and hand waggles singing aloang wae him 😒

View attachment 1658306
This was iconic times 🥔❤
The high kick and the sweaty pits , those were the days hen and nae debates!!! 🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"why’s his head so flat?"

I've no doubt his ma dropped him awn it as soon as she clapped eyes awn his horrible beady eyes and beak! 👀👃
hen and to add to that he caused wee sadie to hiv 8 stitches doon there as he tore her pussy to shreds way his hooter😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ma lovelies, I actually cannae believe that Marion is awa to B&M to get in all his Christmas cleaning products. Why can he nae just use his abundance of regular cleaning products. It’s the month of bloody October, surely he isn’t going to put candy cane lane up for 1st November. 🙄

What a bleeping sad life.
I’ve just posted the same, what a very sad life to be shopping especially for Christmas cleaning products mid October. If I needed something and they had a Christmas scent then I’d pick it up while shopping and use it but to go especially for Christmas cleaning products is so sad.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hold on. That gifted eucalyptus crap he got, is that not a christmassy fragrance?!.
I do a damp dust throughout, but not until the last week in November.

Thank feck I'm not related to that brainless prick. He's so embarrassing.
Screenshot_20221018-165117_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
An Instagram shadowban refers to the act of hiding or restricting a user's content without informing the user that it's happening. This typically occurs when a user has violated Instagram’s community guidelines — or the content is otherwise deemed inappropriate.
It could be that vile hot water bottle video or maybes his bare foot. Both inappropriate and gave us the bespoke boak

Ma lovelies do you know what does still come up as the first option when I type in Mario.. if you know you know.. so aye 😉
It's aboot time that wan treatit us tae some new posts and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hold on. That gifted eucalyptus crap he got, is that not a christmassy fragrance?!.
I do a damp dust throughout, but not until the last week in November.

Thank feck I'm not related to that brainless prick. He's so embarrassing. View attachment 1659702
What’s wrong with a bit of hot soapy water and a bottle of bleach? I don’t get this 10,000 products thing

Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies, I actually cannae believe that Marion is awa to B&M to get in all his Christmas cleaning products. Why can he nae just use his abundance of regular cleaning products. It’s the month of bloody October, surely he isn’t going to put candy cane lane up for 1st November. 🙄

I’ve just posted the same, what a very sad life to be shopping especially for Christmas cleaning products mid October. If I needed something and they had a Christmas scent then I’d pick it up while shopping and use it but to go especially for Christmas cleaning products is so sad.
Why does anyone need Christmas cleaning products. I use the same ones all year round 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No one in the family calls Marion out for being a stupid bleep every hour of every day so unlikely they’re gonna tell KM about the giant tunnel in her jeans.

And this just popped up on ma Facebook. A Cannae help but wonder why they’ve no got Marion front and centre oan their post!
He wull be knocking oot the pensioners gawn fur their wee afternoon tea tae get tae front of queue and nae debates. I'm surprised he hisnae been spotted out in the wild with a wee granny shopping trolley.

He is quite possibly the creepiest person I’ve ever come across. Getting a boner out of going to buy Christmas scented cleaning products for his pre-decorating clean in four weeks time.
If he didnae huv wee Deek he wud be a tele star and nae debates. Oan the undateables.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s the bets he’ll be treatin himsel to a Castelvecchi before he goes to B&M.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Canny just get Derek to run around with his cosy Christmas fabreze spray while singing jingle bells instead of buying more Christmas cleaning products.

I also think this means he is putting his try up 1st November

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He wull be knocking oot the pensioners gawn fur their wee afternoon tea tae get tae front of queue and nae debates. I'm surprised he hisnae been spotted out in the wild with a wee granny shopping trolley.

If he didnae huv wee Deek he wud be a tele star and nae debates. Oan the undateables.
He’d be like the guy who would only date someone who lived within a 5 mile radius. I think his name was Richard and he drove a wee Nissan Micra, we always called him ‘cafe lante’ as that’s what he called a latte. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He pays approx £2 per week for the postage stamp 💋 he probably could get a mortgage for less than his actual rent but doesn’t have the credit file nor the brain cells to get one.
Hen, get back in yer lain. I think you'll find our Marion could get a mortgage with a click of his strangler fingers! "Just lit that!" So aye. He loves his bedsit #safespace and is ABZALOOTELY FINE! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Just opened my cleaning cupboard and scoffed as it’s as bare as Marion’s balls. Ima have to do a Marion and go cleaning production shopping but don’t youse worries ma lovlies I’ll just be getting some bleach, anti bac spray and some fairy liquid …not half of b&m like oor Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’d be like the guy who would only date someone who lived within a 5 mile radius. I think his name was Richard and he drove a wee Nissan Micra, we always called him ‘cafe lante’ as that’s what he called a latte. 😊
Was he on the Undateables? I loved him! He would buy the same ingredients and food every week. I seem to recall a shitload of mince for making spaghetti bolognese. Bet he disnae boil his mince like Marion. Also seem to remember he would only take either right or left turns and it was a right pain in the arse for him to go anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.