Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have IBS my arse. For abusing the lanyard you deserve ring sting with those 👏
Screenshot_20221017-203434_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Prime example the night trolls of his made up pals, oor soph & inch have had him buckled on that app, nae debates. Friendship circle game is strong Marion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelielies please can youse all git back in yer laines and remember its falbon, not fablon, youse all need tae get tae know. Spine bright ma hens 🥔 ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20221017-213048_Instagram.jpg

I reckon Johnny's partner is a tattler and this is aimed at Mario lusting after men on the internet 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Evening ma lovelies in case youse didn’t know the best way to deal with us trolls is to not rise to us (not ma quote) but we will not talk about Marion’s little outburst yesterday where he called us all cunts because he dusnae rise to us and he keeps his power.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thought Marion said none of us tattlers would be able to hide behind a screen anymore and he’d out us all?! All I see is a little witch being triggered on the daily. He may as well start his story saying I was on tattle today and I seen this comment .. rather than acting like he ain’t. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks for this.
Just lost 15 minutes of my life watching this on repeat 😂
It was the finger click for me 🤣🤣

Thought Marion said none of us tattlers would be able to hide behind a screen anymore and he’d out us all?! All I see is a little witch being triggered on the daily. He may as well start his story saying I was on tattle today and I seen this comment .. rather than acting like he ain’t. 😂
The irony of it it ..is you just know he was on someone else’s page having a witch ! 🤣

Marion’s page has been and will always be the most iconic page on Tattle !

at least you have achieved that in life Marion 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just treatit masel to the singing highlight and one oaf ma weans banged oan ma bedroom door and telt me to turn that wee prick oaf. Guttet, was fair enjoying his wee jaw clicks and hand waggles singing aloang wae him 😒

Screenshot_20221017-231452_Instagram.jpg

This was iconic times 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just treatit masel to the singing highlight and one oaf ma weans banged oan ma bedroom door and telt me to turn that wee prick oaf. Guttet, was fair enjoying his wee jaw clicks and hand waggles singing aloang wae him 😒

View attachment 1658306
This was iconic times 🥔❤
Why was he wearing somebody else's pjs? I hope he's treatit hes self to he ain wans since. A mean its wan thing no being in yer ain laine but to no be in yer ain pj's.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.