Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion tries to ignore us but he can't. He is raging that we call him out.

Here's a wee song for you, Marion. ❤😘

Mario is such a nasty, bitter excuse for a human. Sam Smith has more talent in their little finger than Mario does in his whole body! Sam Smith has had some right bangers out!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cheap, rancid fizzy joos. Contains that much sugar you can feel it rotting your teeth. Can’t even explain the taste, its that bad. No one over the age of 12 drinks it except for them two twats 🙄
So it’s a real thing thought it was cherry air but falling it Red cola 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All joking apart what shart disability does he claim to have to merit a shart card and a sunflower lanyard? You can get a “can’t wait” card from Crohn’s and colitis uk as those conditions make you literally unable to wait. I thought sunflower lanyards were for invisible disabilities, quite often used in learning type disabilities. What’s his shart story

Reactions: 14
All joking apart what shart disability does he claim to have to merit a shart card and a sunflower lanyard? You can get a “can’t wait” card from Crohn’s and colitis uk as those conditions make you literally unable to wait. I thought sunflower lanyards were for invisible disabilities, quite often used in learning type disabilities. What’s his shart story
She claims to have IBS ma lovelie but its more like her beige diet that runs the back box right off her. She blooters everywhere so carries a shart card round her scrawny neck to jump the Q at the lavvys. Hope this helps💕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We ALWAYS get a rise from you, Mario. And you help by giving us the content, you silly little man child 🙄 Being calm isn't in your DNA btw
Screenshot_20221017-125612_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There are many hidden disabilities, hen. Not all related to having learning problems e.g. Anxiety, epilepsy, diabetes, long covid, etc. ❤

I have a sunflower lanyard for anxiety. I think I've only used it once at an airport while travelling alone with my bespokes. I had a really bad panic attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She claims to have IBS ma lovelie but its more like her beige diet that runs the back box right off her. She blooters everywhere so carries a shart card round her scrawny neck to jump the Q at the lavvys. Hope this helps💕
I wonder where he got shart card from?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are many hidden disabilities, hen. Not all related to having learning problems e.g. Anxiety, epilepsy, diabetes, long covid, etc. ❤

I have a sunflower lanyard for anxiety. I think I've only used it once at an airport while travelling alone with my bespokes. I had a really bad panic attack.
yes that’s why I said quite often! Sorry probably didn’t translate in writing. Totally get it. I had some old bag snap at me on Saturday “that’s a disabled space youve parked in you know” all arsey like. Yes love and this is my blue badge despite me looking “normal” 😠😠😠😠

• Heart
yes that’s why I said quite often! Sorry probably didn’t translate in writing. Totally get it. I had some old bag snap at me on Saturday “that’s a disabled space youve parked in you know” all arsey like. Yes love and this is my blue badge despite me looking “normal” 😠😠😠😠
I thought you might have meant that hen ❤

Sorry you encountered an hole. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
some folk need to keep their big porous beaks oota other folks business. Ye should a held yer phone high and marched off hen telling her to get back intae her ane lane. Cheeky bleeping upstart😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mario is such a nasty, bitter excuse for a human. Sam Smith has more talent in their little finger than Mario does in his whole body! Sam Smith has had some right bangers out!
How dare you! Are you saying oor Marion didnae have some right bangers oot? What aboot this ballad?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I wouldn’t put it past him printing it and laminating it himself at work.
I remember serving this woman in work last year who'd drawn AND coloured in her own sunflower "I'm ExeMpt" card - absolute cretin! 🤬 You could buy them on eBay at the time, which is disgusting, IMO. 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
some folk need to keep their big porous beaks oota other folks business. Ye should a held yer phone high and marched off hen telling her to get back intae her ane lane. Cheeky bleeping upstart😂
I told her I was running in my balengiagas to castle vechi for some of those lethal drinks so aye. I told her to stay in her own lane as I was spining brite like a human candy cane. Meeting my mate Tong Braxston

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.