Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god crocs now. Don’t come at me ma lovelies but I brought a pair of fur lined ones last week as they’re just easy to leave by the front door or back door for nipping to the bin or garage (smell the wealth). Why does he need them tho? Surely his slippers are fine in the flat. Surely he isn’t going to wear them oot and aboot.
Bought mine recently too! Love them for gardening, mowing lawns and checking on the chickens. Brilliant for outdoor stuff but don‘t wear them outside of the garden perimeter!

Reactions: 11
I ran on here to ask if yous had seen his squinty eyeball, pleased to see ma luvlies are on the (eye)ball the night and nae debates ♥
Ah nearly tripped over ma furry crocs getting over here when I saw him hen x

Oh god crocs now. Don’t come at me ma lovelies but I brought a pair of fur lined ones last week as they’re just easy to leave by the front door or back door for nipping to the bin or garage (smell the wealth). Why does he need them tho? Surely his slippers are fine in the flat. Surely he isn’t going to wear them oot and aboot.
We have them for going into the garden/walking to the bin. They're hideous but indestructible. I do nay have the fur lined ones maself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The face of a pending breakdown.
As for the crocs. Ugly to match his ugly self 🤭
Screenshot_20221024-202456_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221024-202548_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221024-202611_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221024-202620_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I get why you have them for the garden, but this idiot hasn't got a feckin window box, so why?!. He spends for spending sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s a drunk. Im convinced. That’s why he’s so crusty as he’s so dehydrated. The constant need for carbs and salt. The erratic.the shaking.the (must be) drunk purchases.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly I clutch my beak when I see him talking about brands like Balenciaga and Gucci like he knows what he’s talking about and would be able to afford them. Marion you wee cretin, you shop in Primark exclusively. The life that he think he lives in his little pea brain 🧠 does give me a little chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who goes to bed at 8.45pm? He is such a loser.

He is wan foul looking bam as well!! Boke.

AE07451D-E375-4C1C-8397-3ED0D70CD935.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
what is that new video about? He’s literally hysterical
”I’m no well” you said it mate

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t wait for when they arrive and to watch his 100 dots of doom talking about his new bespoke beige mushroom crocs as though he’s the only person in the world to own a pair, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for when they arrive and to watch his 100 dots of doom talking about his new bespoke beige mushroom crocs as though he’s the only person in the world to own a pair, so aye.
Wonder if he's hoping to make Miss Greedy Chops his new bestie on that app. She's been getting friendly with the Soloman and Hinch and has made Crocs her USP. Along with getting pissed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bought mine recently too! Love them for gardening, mowing lawns and checking on the chickens. Brilliant for outdoor stuff but don‘t wear them outside of the garden perimeter!
A also invested in that small business “crocs” in the summer for padding aboot the garden. Cannae drive in them luckily so don’t wear them oot. Occasionally pop to the local co op in them. Martin will be pounding tha pavements dodging the dog shite in his 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if he's hoping to make Miss Greedy Chops his new bestie on that app. She's been getting friendly with the Soloman and Hinch and has made Crocs her USP. Along with getting pissed.
She’s a horrid skank so they’d be well suited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Seen that our Marion is following this page - are we in for a nose job journee? Clutching ma beak if so View attachment 1671770
The woman whos account this is is a absolute rocket shes always got a drink in her hand ..she definitely thinks shes famous and her voice goes right though you ..I lasted 30 seconds listening to her podcast so do your ears a favour and don’t listen to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.