Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesnae like clutter at his sink but it’s fine behind the sofas, the kitchen door and doon the side of his wardrobes… He’s so bleeping thick it actually hurts!
I howled when he said that. He really needs to stand and look around him.
Feck he really is stupid 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning my lovelies. I’m all settled awaiting the magical Christmas cleaning haul. I didn’t sleep well last night I am SHATTERED but…..we move 💎
I still maintain those trees will be up probably the day after Halloween,tons of love especially you @Babybail93 😘😘
Ffs, ah don't check this page fur wan night and ye huv aw turned into Marion and nae debates #shattered

Next ye wull be telling us aboot yer wintum cleaning haul. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nearly spat my coffee oot when he said I’ve got hunners of tiles all round the perimeter of my kitchen 😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies I need tae get tae know cause I don't know, but was part eh his week long anticipated big Xmas cleaning haul featuring a 1 year auld bottle of elbow grease??? What an absolute plant pot. Did he legit go intae the back eh his cupboard and bring oot auld shite to bulk up his shitey haul cause it wisnae climatic enough??. Am affronted at this pish hens.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He gets more tragic everyday. Won’t have a dishmatic at his sink coz it’s clutter. But will use behind his couch as a storage unit for crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine all those scents bouncing off each other in those four rooms, will be like the arresting stench of the duty free. Pray for Rayn

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The amount he’s spent on those pointless cleaning products could have been half the budget for a new door handle journey and so forth. Utter waste of money! Cleaning products {generally} are such a scam when one product can have multi use. There’s rarely a need to buy stuff for specific things. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine all those scents bouncing off each other in those four rooms, will be like the arresting stench of the duty free. Pray for Rayn
Mario dissnae noo wat dutty free smells like ma lovely. The bleep nae even hus a passpoart. Definitely no smelling the wealth fae him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The first 3/4 products do the same job…🤨

Pretty sure he’s slated a dishmatic off in a previous haul. Not recently but as an OG. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not to sound like a mad eco warrior but these cleaning cunts bleeping boil my blood with their hauls.

There is absolutely NO NEED for that amount of products to clean. You can easily use vinegar, bicarb, soap flakes and a few drops of essential oil for smell/extra anti-bac. Use the same bottle over and over again.

These moronic bastard cunts are destroying the planet haul by haul 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Not only could Mario get on the property ladder but this is somewhere that truly needs ‘gutted’ and Maid Marion being a ‘professional’ cleaner … a dream come true. Get those black bags oot, the marigolds on and put that cupboard of hoarded cleaning products to good use.
That's less cluttered than the bespoke bedsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A basket to carry the cleaning products around the flat when he could probably clean the toilet whilst sat in the living room 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Not to sound like a mad eco warrior but these cleaning cunts bleeping boil my blood with their hauls.

There is absolutely NO NEED for that amount of products to clean. You can easily use vinegar, bicarb, soap flakes and a few drops of essential oil for smell/extra anti-bac. Use the same bottle over and over again.

Couldn’t have said it better 👏 They're all selfish bastards

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He also said he had 7 cupboards FULL of cleaning products a while ago. SEVEN! Has he even got 7 cupboards in total? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

It’s even more bonkers when you consider that Mario has all of ZERO storage in that bedsit and is happy to waste any sacred space he does have filling it up with pointless cleaning products. What a fool 😆🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.