Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here it is from the wiki...
What the duck are the weirdo glasses all about

What is he oon aboot now?

The best is yet to come!
The best of what?
He talks in riddles.

View attachment 1665865

A wedding song. Pull the other one,

I have mare chance of meeting King Charles than Marion and Deeky have getting hitched.

View attachment 1665866
I thought he didnae want a wedding just a piece of paper but also wants 60k and wants this as wedding song, dm's will be full now Huns asking about wedding but he'll say nae interest didn't mean to get all his lovelies excited.
Candy Cane then kitchen and then maybe a wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Want to help your brother in law out there Marion? oh yeah that’s right you don’t help charities do you, you just hop on the band wagon 🙄
Oof, he obviously knows Mario well to not ask his directly 😂...He's got a weird looking mouth btw 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hens pray for me.
I was steaming last night in Italy, rolled in (literally doing rolly pollys down hotel corridor) at 3.30am. In the office for 7, presentation at 8. The stench of wine and regret leaking from me.
Just doing my expenses wondering how I’m going to hide the receipt wedge for the rounds I brought without them thinking I have a severe alcohol problem and secondly who the duck do I think I am.
I feel awful, like close to needing hospice care.
However, even in my dire state Marion’s bed is still about as appealing genital warts to me.
Hell mend ye and nae debates. Always be in aw cosy by 6pm wi criss and joos. Get tae ken yer ain lane ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Joost came oan wae another a Marions inspired recipes hens, tried it joost isnae for me, nut,nope pure affronted at this creation, Marion says its a pure staypuhl n aw that, cheers Monzo ever the chef yae are.
FB_IMG_1666129798339.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ok hens riddle me this. Why would 3 tiers of MDF and a grotty star at the top give you “utter Xmas vibes” (no ma quote) 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok hens riddle me this. Why would 3 tiers of MDF and a grotty star at the top give you “utter Xmas vibes” (no ma quote) 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
It has to be the ugliest thing I've seen, and nothing about it screams Christmas to me....Sorry for those that have one, except Mario 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys I’m basically living Marions dream life right now. Stuck at home for the next week cause I’ve had surgery and I’m SO bored. How does Marion do this willingly? Got all the criss and joos in, getting all cosy every night… but I wanna top maself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Guys I’m basically living Marions dream life right now. Stuck at home for the next week cause I’ve had surgery and I’m SO bored. How does Marion do this willingly? Got all the criss and joos in, getting all cosy every night… but I wanna top maself.
Guts the hooose daily ma lovely ! Take a few selfies of ya bed and the time will fly by x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you thought about maybes putting your Christmas tree up lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Marion’s awfy quiet, I wonder if he’s busy recording his Christmas cleaning products haul. I’ve been oot and stocked up on criss and joose ready to watch. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Going to do this before reading the other replies. No ma quotes or bad spelling. XxX

*Fack off with this shity weather/complaining it feels like wintum already
*Cosy
*In ma bed before 9pm
*Treatit hissel
*Dinner with mountains of salt
*Hot water bottle
*Got the heating on
*Christmas
*Swerving lanes: from "let's do this, we climb!" to "thank fack it's Friday."
*Duvet coat
*Wee selfie for our bastardin troll profile pictures
*I love our wee shity life's in our one bedroom flat with draft excluder. Youse don't need to understand.
*Picture of his bed
*Gutted the place
*Screenshoots from his fans.
*Winter scene from Russia/America and saying "I cannae wait for this! Bring it on!"
Well hallo ma lovelies. I've missed you'se.

Had nae had much time for hisselves this week as it's been really busy. I feel like he wants us to get "bingo's."

✅ Fack off with this shity weather/complaining it feels like wintum already
✅ Cosy
*In ma bed before 9pm
✅ Treatit hissel
✅ Dinner with mountains of salt
*Hot water bottle
*Got the heating on
✅ Christmas
✅ Swerving lanes: from "let's do this, we climb!" to "thank fack it's Friday."
*Duvet coat
*Wee selfie for our bastardin troll profile pictures
*I love our wee shity life's in our one bedroom flat with draft excluder. Youse don't need to understand.
✅ Picture of his bed
👉🏻 Gutted the place - THIS WEEKEND
*Screenshoots from his fans.
✅ (Another country, still counts) Winter scene from Russia/America and saying "I cannae wait for this! Bring it on!"

Screenshot_20221018-115008_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-113342_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221021-215935_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221021-122210_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.