Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Not only could Mario get on the property ladder but this is somewhere that truly needs ‘gutted’ and Maid Marion being a ‘professional’ cleaner … a dream come true. Get those black bags oot, the marigolds on and put that cupboard of hoarded cleaning products to good use.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just catching up with his stories and he couldn't settle as his mind is racing, so he's watching all things Christmas - wtf? 🤔 It goes to show it's mainly escapism for him, but it's ridiculous and he really needs to find other things to consume him as it goes on for months and ends when Christmas starts! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Halloween can duck off... Coming from the cretin that's got about 10 pumpkins scattered about in all 3 rooms of his cupboard house.
Exactly. I’m so confused 🤯

Not only could Mario get on the property ladder but this is somewhere that truly needs ‘gutted’ and Maid Marion being a ‘professional’ cleaner … a dream come true. Get those black bags oot, the marigolds on and put that cupboard of hoarded cleaning products to good use.
If he missed tat shopping for one week he could pay for this in cash😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lewis Capaldi must be a long lost McKnight and nae debates.

View attachment 1668392
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the Scot’s have no chill ..ye gotta big minge the world gonna know about it. Lucky for Krystal tho Marion is one minge, so she isn’t the biggest minge in the family.

He could have afforded that twice over the amount of tit he has spent money Since he become an OG in 2018 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He couldn’t settle last night so watched everything Christmas… Jesus bleeping wept!!

I sound like a broken record but his Christmas consists of buying shite presents for everyone in September, putting up decorations in November, sitting in for 8 weeks looking at said decorations and then going to fupa’s nursing home for boiled turkey dinner on Christmas Day for 2 hours. What a bleeping way to live your life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s clear there is nothing in his sad little life so he obsesses over Christmas for 6 months of the year, only for the gram of course. Thought he said earlier this year he had some kind of mental episode last year in relation to Christmas, the tress etc and so forth about taking it too far. How much of a bleeping weirdo do you have to be to go to the lengths he does all for the app that’s no his joab and makes him no money? A comment from Sophie won’t pay the gas bill. So aye that’s aw from me the day cause am kid free so it’s p.a.r.t. y- t.i.m e

• Haha
Good morning ma lovelies, ave got ma criss and joose aw ready for the ‘pending cleaning haul’. Am awfy tired the day ma lovelies as I had to get up at the crack o dawn to take ma eldest somewhere and that’s efter being up at the crack o dawn aww week, but we carry on with the day. 💎 I hope youse aw have a gorgeous weekend planned? 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Morning my lovelies. I’m all settled awaiting the magical Christmas cleaning haul. I didn’t sleep well last night I am SHATTERED but…..we move 💎
I still maintain those trees will be up probably the day after Halloween,tons of love especially you @Babybail93 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m just a mingin Martha but I don’t keep sponges back for my Xmas clean! Is it only me na lovelies. Am I missing oot. Still we carry on with the day…..
I’m only 2 dots of death in and I’ve got the rage already 🤣🤣

Just a wee heads up hens. Zofloea winter morning smells lovely - streaky as duck on yer worktops!! A got tae know 🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
“When I put my Christmas decorations up my hooose looks a mess” - understatement of the year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Who does he think gives a duck about what he's bought to clean the flat with? And if anyone does care I suggest they get a bleeping grip! Right mini rant over, this day isn't gonna mop kick itself. We move!

• Haha
He longed THAT out until the weekend? Fucks sake. Sad little man.

This is Mario who dissnae like seasonal scents. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"That wasn't intentional" my arse. Of course you planned for it to be on.
This dick really loves to insult peoples intelligence 🙄
Only 34 posts in 2 hours, proves that people are getting bored with him now.
Screenshot_20221022-113941_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesnae like clutter at his sink but it’s fine behind the sofas, the kitchen door and doon the side of his wardrobes… He’s so bleeping thick it actually hurts!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.