Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the fact that he has “lifestyle” in his bio that has me clutchin ma beak. Lifestyle? He literally does nothing expect spend his benefits on tat and eats beige food
The hyphens too make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love to meet all youse funny fuckers et jam jar. We’d huv a pure laugh dolls 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh feck off why don't you 😒
Always shattered, always moaning, always the same boring pictures of the cold, uncosy flat, cheap decor and stupid cleaning products 😴
You're not the only one to buy them you dick!.
Screenshot_20221021-103334_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My lovlies I’ve been out the last few nights livin life as it should be lived holdin ma phone high and so forth and honestly when I opened That App on this dayn of dawn and tried to make sense of this:

26FEB006-C9B4-4E26-8BE6-F53900F88597.jpeg

It’s not an exaggeration to say this has broken my brain. I read this about 8 times before I could compute it. What the duck 🤣🥴😆

My face right now:

CA4C8C91-073F-470A-B3AF-3998B28504D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’d love to meet all youse funny fuckers et jam jar. We’d huv a pure laugh dolls 😆
Kin we make it Castlevecchi ma lovelie, ah'm hoping Paolo Nutini's there and he kin be ma dessert 😉

Yet another picture of his bed 😩
Huz the glitter pumpkins duvet made a return yet, that's aw ah want tae ken aboot Marion and nae debates.

The bulbs get me everytime.
Wunder if they ur dim wattage like Martin and wee Deek.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor wee lamb is shattered after a hard week of shopping and slop eating. 🙄 👊 He'll need a good sleep the night so he can be aw excited to show us his cleaning hall, because that's wit weekends are for, spending valuable time showing strangers tit you've bought in HB/B&M. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whats with the screen shot of the time? Stop acting like a child ya bawbag 🙄
Think he's try to be like MR, usual from the usual with Marion- copying other's.

On side note do you think you can hear the wind blowing through Martins ears? Just a random thought I had 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh feck off why don't you 😒
Always shattered, always moaning, always the same boring pictures of the cold, uncosy flat, cheap decor and stupid cleaning products 😴
You're not the only one to buy them you dick!.
View attachment 1666937
Bet the only time he’s on his knees in that flat is when he’s taking these pictures of the bed the sad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hens pray for me.
I was steaming last night in Italy, rolled in (literally doing rolly pollys down hotel corridor) at 3.30am. In the office for 7, presentation at 8. The stench of wine and regret leaking from me.
Just doing my expenses wondering how I’m going to hide the receipt wedge for the rounds I brought without them thinking I have a severe alcohol problem and secondly who the duck do I think I am.
I feel awful, like close to needing hospice care.
However, even in my dire state Marion’s bed is still about as appealing genital warts to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.