Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G&TGal II

To be fair, I could do with a good clear oot. Might be like an at home colonic.

Think I’ll no use so much garlic though, I’m not that brave. They will be stinking the morra wae aw that coming oot the pores. Especially the wans oan Mario’s hooter
Googled garlic powder to fresh cloves equivant and consensus online is 1 x teaspoon powder = 4 cloves. If average 4 teaspoons per tablespoon then that is 16 cloves of garlic per tablespoon so he has just put the equivalent of 32 cloves of garlic to approx 1litre of soup :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Righto my lovelies, I think it’s time for me to take a long hard comma fae this app for I have just said “nae debates” out loud in a rather camp Glaswegian accent at a meeting with the board of directors in work. Affrontit so ah um 😫

If anybody’s looking for me I’ll be hiding in the Jam Jar greetin’ intae ma salty steak pie whilst looking for a new job 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
My lovlies I’ve been out the last few nights livin life as it should be lived holdin ma phone high and so forth and honestly when I opened That App on this dayn of dawn and tried to make sense of this:

26FEB006-C9B4-4E26-8BE6-F53900F88597.jpeg

It’s not an exaggeration to say this has broken my brain. I read this about 8 times before I could compute it. What the fuck 🤣🥴😆

My face right now:

CA4C8C91-073F-470A-B3AF-3998B28504D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

JoeExotic

VIP Member
So last weekend he bought more Xmas tat, ate a loaf of bread and a tub of butter and made a show of himself on Insta yet again with his swearing am I missing anything? Oh yeh he" made" soup!
Slagged off Sam Smith and repeatedly called Sam “he”, even though every cunt and their granny knows Sam identifies as “they/them”. Yer on the right path tae getting cancelled Martin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Not to sound like a mad eco warrior but these cleaning cunts fucking boil my blood with their hauls.

There is absolutely NO NEED for that amount of products to clean. You can easily use vinegar, bicarb, soap flakes and a few drops of essential oil for smell/extra anti-bac. Use the same bottle over and over again.

These moronic bastard cunts are destroying the planet haul by haul 😢

• Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Aw god, Mr Margrit messaged the brother in law on insta last night ripping into Marion. We only remembered when his phone pinged with a message back. Too sober to open it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Can anybody help a wee tattle troll out, what in gods good name is that supposed to be?! What have restaurants in Paisley got against food?!?!

69D0391D-1595-4543-A412-FE8B9FE6EB62.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
So we’re not allowed to say a thing about the Princess of Paisley but Olly Murs and Sam Smith are fair game for him, aye very good 🙄

I think you’re an annoying wee radge, sorry if that offends but we’re on ma page and that’s a you problem, Marlon.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've just been on the small app known as Pinterest, I think oor elf is going tae TRY and recreate this. He wants big lollipops, sweeties, a sign. All part of his vision, he said. Or rather his copying. So aye. I'm ruining your wee unveiling and so forth.
Screenshot_20221019_103524.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Bad mental health day here (if you don’t know get tae know an nae debates) but that singing absolutely made me weep with bespoke laughter
cheers chicks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40