Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them 2 tress will be up in no time ma lovelies! He can’t hold his own piss shite 🙄
He’ll go quiet for a couple of days then come back with a reel with the title “so I did a thing”. Then it’ll be the usual slow Mo tour of the tat cave, a wave in every bleeping mirror and Mariah blaring over the top of the whole scene

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He’ll go quiet for a couple of days then come back with a reel with the title “so I did a thing”. Then it’ll be the usual slow Mo tour of the tat cave, a wave in every bleeping mirror and Mariah blaring over the top of the whole scene
He’ll do what he normally does and start showing little bits on his consoles then the full thing will be out earlier than planned with the captions #fuckit “do what makes you happy” “life’s too short” blah blah blah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I love when everyone slags where he lives as I live 2 streets over from him. I’m a 2 person household, we both went to uni and have jobs we needed degrees for, a very cheap car, don’t do take out or avo toast.. it’s not that bad or cheap as it’s the nicest place I could get a mortgage 🥲🤣🤣🤣
Kin ye get a wee selfie wi Marion ma lovelie, that's sure tae get ye a tidy profit oan yer hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kin ye get a wee selfie wi Marion ma lovelie, that's sure tae get ye a tidy profit oan yer hoose.
Maybe rent a spare room tae Mario, then you’ll be able tae get wan a those blue plaques oan the wall saying someone of cultural importance lived there. Like Shakespeare hen

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Today I held my power all day my lovies. It’s no ma quote my my page my rules. So aye.
God it must be exhausting speaking like that all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’ll do what he normally does and start showing little bits on his consoles then the full thing will be out earlier than planned with the captions #fuckit “do what makes you happy” “life’s too short” blah blah blah
Little sneak peaks captioned "Because I'm good to youse!" as if we're all oan the edge of our seats. Pyoor fizzing with excitement tae see his scholastic xmas fair displays. 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Reading these predictions has me chuckling, because they're all true 😂
We know him better than his own family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He’d be like the guy who would only date someone who lived within a 5 mile radius. I think his name was Richard and he drove a wee Nissan Micra, we always called him ‘cafe lante’ as that’s what he called a latte. 😊
Richard from the Undateables! He was hilarious 😂. Was disgusted one time when he had to meet someone from ‘big bad London’ 😆 as it was too far!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m going to miss the orange knitted ring piece hanging over the fire when candy cane laine arrives 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m going to miss the orange knitted ring piece hanging over the fire when candy cane laine arrives 🤡
Will be replaced by some bespoke tatty stockings ready for Santa to come up down his chimney ma lovely ..dont you worry

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh bloody Mariah is an annoying bint, her stupid song suits him perfectly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He think it's funny but it's not, it just makes him look stupid and rough. 😑 He says he doesnae care but if he was told that was the reason why he's not getting much work, because lets face it, ranting and raving with a potty mouth on a large following, well known, open account doesn't look good, then I think he'd feel different....
If Marion reads here then he would know that he has been passed over for exactly this reason. My friend is director of a social media agency running major campaigns in Scotland and is based in Glasgow. Mario is considered by them to be to be unsuitable for even the smallest most local campaign due to his foul mouth, his rants on stories and his unpredictability. One comment - referring to a campaign promoting Glasgow tourism - regarding Mario was that they want to showcase the best of Glasgow and encourage people to come to visit - not put them off . He was summed up in one word ‘rancid’.

Mario has no niche, if you look at the Scottish Influencer Awards categories, there is no place for Mario.

Food - garlic & sodium tomato soup and boiled mince
Drink - red cola and sweet wine
Health & Wellbeing - sharting / we move / alleged death threats / just get on with it / buy seasonal pre landfill to treat depression.
Family - no loyalty there.
Travel - McGills buses
Lifestyle - scheme rat
Interiors & Design - bespoke fablon & buckled shelves
Arts & culture - Whitney, Elvis and a touch of Marilyn
Style - somewhere between Delboy Trotter and Charity shop
Beauty - buckled teeth, pores like craters and lips that look like he has snogged the cheese grater
Visual - 47 consecutive posts of candy canes
Inspiration - inspires the weans to stick in at school with the threat ‘ youse could end up like Mario’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
If Marion reads here then he would know that he has been passed over for exactly this reason. My friend is director of a social media agency running major campaigns in Scotland and is based in Glasgow. Mario is considered by them to be to be unsuitable for even the smallest most local campaign due to his foul mouth, his rants on stories and his unpredictability. One comment - referring to a campaign promoting Glasgow tourism - regarding Mario was that they want to showcase the best of Glasgow and encourage people to come to visit - not put them off . He was summed up in one word ‘rancid’.

Mario has no niche, if you look at the Scottish Influencer Awards categories, there is no place for Mario.

Food - garlic & sodium tomato soup and boiled mince
Drink - red cola and sweet wine
Health & Wellbeing - sharting / we move / alleged death threats / just get on with it / buy seasonal pre landfill to treat depression.
Family - no loyalty there.
Travel - McGills buses
Lifestyle - scheme rat
Interiors & Design - bespoke fablon & buckled shelves
Arts & culture - Whitney, Elvis and a touch of Marilyn
Style - somewhere between Delboy Trotter and Charity shop
Beauty - buckled teeth, pores like craters and lips that look like he has snogged the cheese grater
Visual - 47 consecutive posts of candy canes
Inspiration - inspires the weans to stick in at school with the threat ‘ youse could end up like Mario’
Love this 👆 l hope he sees it

Reactions: 23
⚠🚨 Warning warning a haul 100 dots ey death incoming.
Christmas cleaning products, wtaf, wee Sadie definitely drapped him when he was a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.