Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when his widow Twankey of a brother bought him the fake Gucci training shoes for Christmas and they ripped his heals to shreds ..he was in agony sitting on the bus taking him back to paisley towers ..and the plastic fantastic shoes have never been seen since 😂
I don’t remember this ma lovelie but I seem to remember it being spoke aboot on here. Am sure he said that plastic loafers were like Goochi dupes. I was thinking I think he may have worn the plastic loafers to his birthday night oot along with skinny jeans and an auld wummins blouse.

Edited to add this photo and say that this wasn’t the plastic loafers I was thinking but another pair. This outfit always makes me clutch ma beak. 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t remember this ma lovelie but I seem to remember it being spoke aboot on here. Am sure he said that plastic loafers were like Goochi dupes. I was thinking I think he may have worn the plastic loafers to his birthday night oot along with skinny jeans and an auld wummins blouse.
The night oot where Derek was dressed like ya wee 13 year old brother on the first night in Majorca? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve just posted the photo above. He’s on his own in this photo, no Deek in sight. 😆
Derek in his “holiday clothes” ready fae kids club doon the hotel function room

I do believe he is wearing the snide Goochi’s that ripped Marion’s trotters tae shreds as well

ADC29884-B550-4DF0-95E9-D6921D32A32C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Edited to add this photo and say that this wasn’t the plastic loafers I was thinking but another pair. This outfit always makes me clutch ma beak. 😆
She wore them on an autumn walk lovelie.
Snapchat-1838261053_edit_30034464366770.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Derek in his “holiday clothes” ready fae kids club doon the hotel function room

I do believe he is wearing the snide Goochi’s that ripped Marion’s trotters tae shreds as well

View attachment 1666125
I still crack up at that picture 😂 The orange man trying to look cool in his Miami vice jacket and shades 😎 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still crack up at that picture 😂 The orange man trying to look cool in his Miami vice jacket and shades 😎 🤭
And the height.. her heels don’t look high and she doesn’t seem tall herself.. anyone got the photo of him sat next to her ex,
clutching ma beak the beds shaking at these photoshops n pics the night hens x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Treated mr sloppys to the singing highlight. He said he sings better than me. Am pure affronted ma lovelies. Have kicked Mr sloppys out like Deek should to Maz. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry if I’m late to the party on this !….

EXCUSE ME … The OG since 2018! Who does he think he is 🤣🤣🤣
HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD!!
He is truly the gift that keeps giving.
I have been on Instagram since…2012 so stick that in your pipe and smoke in Maz.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry if I’m late to the party on this !….

EXCUSE ME … The OG since 2018! Who does he think he is 🤣🤣🤣
It’s the fact that he has “lifestyle” in his bio that has me clutchin ma beak. Lifestyle? He literally does nothing expect spend his benefits on tat and eats beige food

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.