Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AuntieSocial

Oor Maz appears to be the inspiration for the Scarecrow character in his brother’s latest production, The Wizard of Oz, at The Tron in Glasgow this Christmas. It’s uncanny, lovelies 🥔❤

A9462575-96B2-427D-82E9-713B8A46C7E2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Hens I’ve been blocked! 😂 I don’t even know why as I’ve not messaged him or commented. Went to search him and I’ve been blocked by the bald hermit of Paisley towers. If I’ve done something to him then I’m wondering why he’s not outed me. Didn’t he say he was going to do that? Wee freak. Well, il watch his riveting content through my other Instagram page so the jokes on you ya boring smelly walloper xoxo

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’ve just posted the photo above. He’s on his own in this photo, no Deek in sight. 😆
Derek in his “holiday clothes” ready fae kids club doon the hotel function room

I do believe he is wearing the snide Goochi’s that ripped Marion’s trotters tae shreds as well

ADC29884-B550-4DF0-95E9-D6921D32A32C.jpeg

• Haha

Bianca Del Rio

Don't worry hen. Nobody will notice your cold sore with that bulbous nose. 🥰

View attachment 1676554
I don’t know if it’s just the combination of the hoosecoat and the recent brain surgery hair, but I actually think he looks really unwell here. Not in the cold sore sense, more in the “The voices are coming from inside your head” sense. 😕 He’s about 5 candy canes away from a full on breakdown I’d say.

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
The irony of him saying ‘if you offend someone then it’s their issue’ but literally banging on and on about cunting tattle trolls. Marion you are stupid beyond belief. Horrible little cretin.
I literally just came on here to say the same thing. He’s fucking thick as mince.

And then slagging off Sam Smith song, which is one of the highest charting of his career, and asking why the management didn’t bin it. They didn’t bin it because it’s bloody great and that’s why it’s all over every page on his tiktok FYP. What a fucking idiot.

I honestly wouldn’t tire of slapping his dry flaky face!

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Assume it’s his constant use of fuck, cunt, etc. I love a descriptive swear word as much as the next person but he just uses them constantly because he’s so painstakingly uneducated.

• Heart
  • Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Joost came oan wae another a Marions inspired recipes hens, tried it joost isnae for me, nut,nope pure affronted at this creation, Marion says its a pure staypuhl n aw that, cheers Monzo ever the chef yae are.
FB_IMG_1666129798339.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
"I got this idea off a girl on Instagram" wtf. Does he think she invented draught excluders the noo?
Tip of the day - if you are cold hens, pop on a jumper or turn oan the heating. So aye. Share my advice with your wee friends, honestly it's a game changer. Also, open all your windows to get fresh air in, but also wonder where the draught is coming fae, and just pop a wee draught excluder in front of the internal door, so aye and so forth. #deservedadvice

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Ma lovelies I took a wee trip to that small business “hotel chocolat” and made a fool of maself referring to the velvetiser as a VELVETEER in front of the sales girl handing out free samples.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Babybail93

VIP Member
I don’t know and need to get to know, but did Deek have rayne before sharty marty turned up? Or did they get her together?
They got Rayne together. He called it “Rayne” because it was raining when they brought her home. What a cunt 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Going to do this before reading the other replies. No ma quotes or bad spelling. XxX

*Fack off with this shity weather/complaining it feels like wintum already
*Cosy
*In ma bed before 9pm
*Treatit hissel
*Dinner with mountains of salt
*Hot water bottle
*Got the heating on
*Christmas
*Swerving lanes: from "let's do this, we climb!" to "thank fack it's Friday."
*Duvet coat
*Wee selfie for our bastardin troll profile pictures
*I love our wee shity life's in our one bedroom flat with draft excluder. Youse don't need to understand.
*Picture of his bed
*Gutted the place
*Screenshoots from his fans.
*Winter scene from Russia/America and saying "I cannae wait for this! Bring it on!"
Quotin masel for my first "bingo's

✅ cosy
✅ winter scene (not America or Russia but I'd say it still counts. Ma roolz).

Screenshot_20221017-123711_Instagram.jpg

Also forgot he was "Italian" hens 👩‍🍳🥄🧂🇮🇹

Screenshot_20221017-130123_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I can't wait for him to describe how the Christmas scents of his cleaning products smell. Hope we get treated to the faces that he pulled when he tried to do a reel for that outdoor shite he was pretend gifted but really bought himself 😂 Imagine a man near 40, buzzing for the weekend to show off his cleaning products that he didn't need int he first place. make it make sense 😂

• Haha