Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is actually our puppet on a string 😂 dance to our tune Marion ya daftie, actually gifting us profile pics 😂 you need us more than we need you

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder how much FOMO he has tonight as much as he'll argue otherwise. Has he actually ever met the fake persona that he idolises (Hinch)? Obviously there was her intentional snub last year but it's never happened, has it? It was just something that crossed my mind as I saw another Scottish desperate wannabe cleanfluencer post a pic with her today. Now as much as I think the cleanfluencer thing has had its day and really is quite sad now and they all need to get a life, at least this one is clearly using her following to her advantage before it bursts. Invited to the show as part of the ridiculous 'Shine Squad', but has 200K IG followers, 1M on TikTok, management and has what seem to be paid ads. Who'd have thought it...a Scottish Cleanfluencer who makes money from cleaning content, rather than just swearing and showing off cheap plastic tat and cleaning products he overbought all because Hinch tagged him a couple of times and the sheep rushed to follow not realising what they were getting.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Affronted still totally kills me whenever I read it! I nearly said it in real life today, I had to stop maself 😂
aw hen I live in England now and I say am affronted at hings aw the time, no one understands what am on about ataw!!!!!

• Haha
I didn’t think it possible, but his spelling and grammar has really taken a nosedive the last couple of weeks.

It’s gotten so bad that it’s making his previous ramblings look Shakespearean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He's actually posted this with a guys t shirt saying 'duck gun control'.
You know what in a way its a shame he's never made it. It would have been pure gold watching this moron execute his own demise. Unfortunately and maybe fortunately, he's here to constantly blow our minds with his stupidity on this app.
Small mercies and all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
In bed before 8:30 on a Sunday?? He is just so odd. A have a gay friend who got married last year, they have no kids so not tied down (like maz and Deek) and oh my god they are aff galavanting the globe. 3 or 4 luxury holidays a year, oot at least 3 nights a week for dinner or drinks, living their actual best lives. Am no jealous at all as I put ma weans to bed at 7 then sit in the lounge 🤣. But seriously marion and Deek have no commitments (except wee rayn) so why aren’t they oot living their lives? Not like they are saving for a hoose or anything. So bizarre.
Out at least three nights a week for dinner hen? *faints*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And this is why l said last night that him and orange man are in a boring relationship.
Mario's problem is he's on Instagram too much, and he's posted many times how he fancies other blokes. Nothing wrong in looking at eye candy, but don't rub your partners face in it by posting it for the world and his wife to see 🙄

Screenshot_20221009-213126_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 27
Not sharing is one of his worst traits!

• Haha
I bet he is FURIOUS Hinch didn’t tell him she was going to the clean home show 🤣🤣 I’m waiting for the mass passive agressive quotes “not ma quote”

• Haha
Just catching up ma loveliees
I've came to the conclusion Chicken little is definitely Marion.
Watching Shrek he's secretly a Pixar/Disney fan so made up a fake account with name from the film Chicken little.
Soo ayye as you were hens sprine bright, gave nae duck, life your best life so on so forth
Tons love always Isa 💎

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.