Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she did it was probably done as an after thought 😂
I’m sure she did but I’ve had a busy weekend and cannae remember because the app is nae ma joab and I’ve nae even been on the other app that’s nae my joab either but I’ll be going for a look we ma Kerry Katonas 👀 and getting masel a new profile pic. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So true nothing says Christmas like Santa or a snowman. I'm not watching the 1 million dots of cheap tat. Do we know how much he has spent it must be over 2k? I know the Tony Walnut tit is gifted but he's spending like nothing on earth.
Tony Walnut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hens, jist got a text from me ma and I canny believe ma Kerry Katonas. She’s gone and put the Christmas tress up. Is she the OG Kind of Christmas? She tells me she’s fine. She’s absoolutely fine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Hens, jist got a text from me ma and I canny believe ma Kerry Katonas. She’s gone and put the Christmas tress up. Is she the OG Kind of Christmas? She tells me she’s fine. She’s absoolutely fine.
Time fur an intervention ma lovelie, tie her tae a chair and huv Marion's stories on a loop till she cracks ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Find it bizarre that he’s so fussy about changing his sheets/gutting the hoose etc but then sits in bed eating crisps 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Next year, ye wull be daeing 20 dots of doom aboot how it's no yer thing, and showing off mair new Christmas tat in Beirut bedsit.

Screenshot_20221010-080501.png

If ah wuz this lassie, ah'd be gawn intae witness protection and nae debates.

Screenshot_20221010-080514.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is Marion gawn oan a Brokeback Mountain jurnae noo? Better swap the timbys for some cowboy bits hen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
And this is why l said last night that him and orange man are in a boring relationship.
Mario's problem is he's on Instagram too much, and he's posted many times how he fancies other blokes. Nothing wrong in looking at eye candy, but don't rub your partners face in it by posting it for the world and his wife to see 🙄

View attachment 1638674
I don't actually believe he finds that man attractive. He probably thinks this is funny influencer stuff that people want to see on this app 🙄

Reactions: 20
Good Morning All, Gutted the hoos (washed 2 bowls) but aye pyoor gutted them. am oan ma wiy tae work that's ma fuhl time joab so I can pay ma fuhl mortgage (Inhale the wealth ma dears) I was invited tae a funeral, but ah cannae go cause its no fur me, it's oot ma comfort zone, ill make sure I'm there next year but, in the meantime av goat ma ain coffin size safe place 11 Gaza Strip (smell the nuclear wealth 👌💎) Hope we huv a smashin Monday Let's get oor Viledas oot and kick the days arse, I'm cauld, I'm no well, Am Crabbit and am paying fuhl price fur last nights nippy bum bum sauce. So Aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
We've seen his circle of lassies and it's a couple of auld age pensioners fae Debenhams. And even that highly anticipated night oot was years ago.

He lives in a fantasy wuruld!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Have tried to keep up so apologies if previously posted, have these been purchased?
😆 I saw these in that group on the app called Facebook and I thought wee Marion will be running down to Home Bargains to get these to serve his sloppy stovies and triangle shaped fish. 😆🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Clearly sharty’s that fast at cleaning he misses half of the bits he should clean!! The state of those tiles!!! 🤮
DAEE9377-5B84-4A83-A709-5A16A032566D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If you’ve really been sent or read posts saying you should die then name and shame just now, why wait until the next time? And I’m pretty sure you’ve threatened to expose trolls before but never follow thro 🙄
Go right ahead and post it just now because I bet it 1000% didn’t happen

Tons of love 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
For a bespoke cleaning account does he not know that you don’t use fabric softener on towels?
and it’s yer goonie not a house coat!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.