Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cosy in a room full of washing drying, yeah you keep telling yourself that you little creep
Screenshot_20221009-170037_Instagram.jpg

There she is, the woman that didn't pop in to see him because he's not worthy enough šŸ¤­
Screenshot_20221009-170102_Instagram.jpg

Oooooh there he is being hard. The things we have on him as well šŸ¤­
Screenshot_20221009-170507_Instagram.jpg

There you go team, posed and approved by the man himself to use as profile pics šŸ‘ And btw, you're your own worst enemy.

Screenshot_20221009-170819_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221009-170833_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221009-170827_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And!. He said Shrek was finished. When he said that it still had another 45 minutes at my end, so either he's on a different time to us or as usual he's lying šŸ¤„

Whoā€™s that woman in black heā€™s posted about plz?
Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon.
He said he predicted them going months ago. Give me strength šŸ˜‚ He's never even met her to know her that well! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 34
ā€œThereā€™s yer profile picture for yer troll sitesā€ (that he doesnā€™t read)

Cheers, Mazda, Iā€™ve went with this yin, hope you approve, doll.

View attachment 1637845
He fully let it slip there that he reads tattle. How else would he know people use his screenshots as profile pics.

hasnā€™t it been nearly a year since Hinch visited Scotland? And he predicted to Hannah that Hinch would be at that home show? So his so called ā€˜mateā€™ didnā€™t tell him herself or suggest meeting each other there? She clearly has no fuckin interest in him at all! Heā€™s a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He fully let it slip there that he reads tattle. How else would he know people use his screenshots as profile pics.

hasnā€™t it been nearly a year since Hinch visited Scotland? And he predicted to Hannah that Hinch would be at that home show? So his so called ā€˜mateā€™ didnā€™t tell him herself or suggest meeting each other there? She clearly has no fuckin interest in him at all! Heā€™s a joke.
I noticed that as well šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see someone is bitter they didnā€™t get an all expenses paid trip to the Tidying Up Show

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine feeling smug that you predicted that the creator of the biggest home account would turn up at a cleaning and home convention. Get in the bin ya honkin hedgehog!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
He 100% just admitted to being a not so secret tattler. I didnā€™t even have a bespoke Mario profile photo until I was just #gifted one from the man himself. Sorry ma lovelies I shouldā€™ve declared that #gift in tiny wee writing oan ma last post, apologies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Cosy in a room full of washing drying, yeah you keep telling yourself that you little creep
View attachment 1637898

There she is, the woman that didn't pop in to see him because he's not worthy enough šŸ¤­
View attachment 1637913

Oooooh there he is being hard. The things we have on him as well šŸ¤­View attachment 1637918

There you go team, posed and approved by the man himself to use as profile pics šŸ‘ And btw, you're your own worst enemy.

View attachment 1637922View attachment 1637924View attachment 1637926
I did laugh at "hate these bastard washings" as we have clothes horses due to not smelling the tumble dryer wealth and they get on my nerves as the clothes take days to bloody dry and my bf hates looking at them. šŸ˜‚ But if he stopped shopping for 1 week, he could use the dryer to dry a lot of his "washings" šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way he said he knew Stacey and Hinch would be there today( like he had inside knowledge) then said oh I predicted it, cause you did Martin

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He 100% just admitted to being a not so secret tattler. I didnā€™t have a bespoke Mario profile photo until I was just #gifted one from the man himself. Sorry ma lovelies I shouldā€™ve declared that #gift in tiny wee writing oan ma last post, apologies.
They all read Tattle, despite saying otherwise! šŸ™„ They use it to their advantage, to cry "TrOlLs" and bullying - we are basically giving them content, fgs! šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ If I choose to seek something out knowing I might not like what I see because I'm a muppet, then that's my own fault, so how they can moan about this place is beyond me! šŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They all read Tattle, despite saying otherwise! šŸ™„ They use it to their advantage, to cry "TrOlLs" and bullying - we are basically giving them content, fgs! šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ If I choose to seek something out knowing I might not like what I see because I'm a muppet, then that's my own fault, so how they can moan about this place is beyond me! šŸ˜‘
If they were all such massive cunts we wouldnā€™t have anything to say about them. These type of people have ruined Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Many people love me with stubble šŸ¤£
Such as who?

He's fine, absolutely fine.

There's nae where tae but the decorations but there is.

You're brother will absolutely no want any of your hunners of tatty cheap cushions or throws

It's not called the home & tidy show you bleeping walloper.

• Haha
I had the audacity tae bugger off tae that London Friday - went to The Royal Albert Hall to see a Harry Potter film accompanied by the London Philharmonic Orchestra - smell the wizarding wealth šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve come back to over TWENTY bespoke pages! Im going to get my criss and joos, get aww cosy and see what the wee boabys been up tae!

• Haha
  • Heart
These type of people have ruined Instagram
Not forgetting the followers that fell into their web of buying the things they advertise when they couldn't really afford it, and giving people anxiety because they thought their cleaning wasn't good enough. l remember seeing this on a Hinch thread a year or so ago. It was heartbreaking to read, so they definitely need to be blamed on a lot of things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Hallo ma lovelies. How are yis aw? As a wee treatit to maself for suffering through the back catalogue of Tony Hazelnutā€™s discontinued stock, Iā€™ve been making bespoke use of the Most Liked Posts function oan this app. Iā€™ve just stumbled across these re-imaginings of classic Halloween filums, ordered to make for the Prince of Paisley and couldnā€™t not share the beak clutching wealth. šŸŽƒ

View attachment 1637812
View attachment 1637813
View attachment 1637815
View attachment 1637817
View attachment 1637818
Criss and joos, bloody brilliant šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

This thread never fails tae make me laugh, cheers everyone, and big thanks tae Marion for being an inspiration fur the comedy here. šŸ¤£

ā€œThereā€™s yer profile picture for yer troll sitesā€ (that he doesnā€™t read)

Cheers, Mazda, Iā€™ve went with this yin, hope you approve, doll.

View attachment 1637845
Did he say that?!? Come oan Marion, gie us a wee bespoke sign oan next live tae let us ken if ye ur here. #iykyk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Criss and joos, bloody brilliant šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

This thread never fails tae make me laugh, cheers everyone, and big thanks tae Marion for being an inspiration fur the comedy here. šŸ¤£

Did he say that?!? Come oan Marion, gie us a wee bespoke sign oan next live tae let us ken if ye ur here. #iykyk
He could pick his favourite tattler and give them a wee shoot oot oan his next dots of doom

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well Marge is absolutely foaming at the mouth fineeee about missing out on seeing hinch, watching all the other insta huns stories of them meeting her. Whut a wee twist to a Sunday hens. He will be seething with jealousy.

• Haha
Ooh heā€™s having the half pizza/half pasta combo that always baffles me my lovelies.
At least heā€™s no eating out again mindā€¦ā€¦*wanders off to see what Iā€™m making for the bleep tea*

He could pick his favourite tattler and give them a wee shoot oot oan his next dots of doom
Bet itā€™s that @Babybail93 šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜ā¤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.