Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎵 Sing it hens! 🎵

On the first day of Christmas, Marion gave to Tattle....one fuckin screenshot for our profile bastard trolling pictures. (No ma quote)

On the second day of Christmas, Marion gave to Tattle....two Christmas trees and one fuckin screenshot for our profile bastard trolling pictures. (No ma quote)

On the third day of Christmas, Marion gave to Tattle...three bleep washings, two Christmas trees and one fuckin screenshot for our profile bastard trolling pictures. (No ma quote)

🎵🎵🎵🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tony Walnut, Tony Pistachio and Tony Hazelnut has had me clutching ma beak! Funniest trolls ever and nae debates 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I always love the timelines of these posts.
Uses the word 'bleep' 10 mins ago.
In the meantime. He has hunners and hunners of messages congratulating on using the word 'bleep'.
A few points.....

Is he 12?

For a start. This head is surely a slow reader. However..... he's managed to read his overflowing inbox in seconds.

I thought he blocked his inbox? (Small mercy's ay 🍊)

Imagine, just imagine, for a second, someone took the time to inbox you and congratulate you for using the 'c' word. Wow. What a brag. Even more concerning, what a freak for messaging someone saying that's cool! What a following.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The majority of us love a good swear word you prick, or was that 'gid seear word' 🙄
The difference is, your page is open where young kids can see it. And that's probably one example how no company other than the horrible wax melt bint don't ask you to work for them.

Think Mario, it's not rocket science mate.
Screenshot_20221009-193927_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The majority of us love a good swear word you prick, or was that 'gid seear word' 🙄
The difference is, your page is open where young kids can see it. And that's probably one example how no company other than the horrible wax melt bint don't ask you to work for them.

Think Mario, it's not rocket science mate.
View attachment 1638264
Didnae take him long tae read the hunners and thousands of message and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Marion can barely read his own name let alone hunners and hunners a fake messages. All the time he spends spying here and we bring up his terrible grammar/spelling and he still doesn’t read his stories before uploading 😭. I “seear” this wee illiterate cock is mentally aged 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she been at Deeks whacky backy the day? bleeping hell, she’s fine, absolutely fine ma lovelies. My favourite incorrect saying this time is ‘ten out of ten times’ always getting the most basic of things wrong and forever giving us content. As for the swearing, wasn’t that long ago he said there’s be no swearing on his page because his young niece watches 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyone could have predicted that SS and Hunch would make an appearance at the cleaning bollocks at some point seeing as sticker sister is there and we all know she rides off her sisters coat tails 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I always end up buckld when marios outs himself as a reader of these threads coz he comes across as such a wee prude. He must be affronted at us screaming laughing at the bumming fort and dereks Jo malone scented boaby 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I always end up buckld when marios outs himself as a reader of these threads coz he comes across as such a wee prude. He must be affronted at us screaming laughing at the bumming fort and dereks Jo malone scented boaby 😭
Its no jo malone scented anymore hen it reeks of orange these days 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We all know you're a greedy bastard anyway, but l wouldn't touch them after your minging mits have been at them 🥴
Screenshot_20221009-202916_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In bed before 8:30 on a Sunday?? He is just so odd. A have a gay friend who got married last year, they have no kids so not tied down (like maz and Deek) and oh my god they are aff galavanting the globe. 3 or 4 luxury holidays a year, oot at least 3 nights a week for dinner or drinks, living their actual best lives. Am no jealous at all as I put ma weans to bed at 7 then sit in the lounge 🤣. But seriously marion and Deek have no commitments (except wee rayn) so why aren’t they oot living their lives? Not like they are saving for a hoose or anything. So bizarre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Affronted still totally kills me whenever I read it! I nearly said it in real life today, I had to stop maself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.