Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have tried to keep up so apologies if previously posted, have these been purchased?
They haven’t as of yet, but as soon as she read oan this app he’ll be doing stories about how “he NEEDS them but that don’t have them in his Home Bargains so can wan of the lovelies buy me them. So aye”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If you’ve really been sent or read posts saying you should die then name and shame just now, why wait until the next time? And I’m pretty sure you’ve threatened to expose trolls before but never follow thro 🙄
Go right ahead and post it just now because I bet it 1000% didn’t happen

Tons of love 💎
Hen the only thing hes 100% guaranteed to follow through is sharting his boxers or the bed sherts😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FINE TOTALLY FINE FINE AM FINE DON’T WORRY AM FINE

Ah can smell his honking bullshit breath from here.

Remember when HE called someone a dirty scrubber on the dms, that wasn’t very #bekind or when HE shoved a poor elderly woman out the way #bekind or when Hinch snubbed him for a young disabled girl HE went mad posting about snakes on this app #bekind or when HE venomously called Rayn a witch, when HE snapped at Deek for using the hand wash, when HE said he couldn’t think of anything worse than the home show stood about with people on phones but in the next breath when those people aka Sophie and Stacey appeared was all for it….

So funny that will not directly name this forum, where lies the truth and plenty of receipts.

When your sat back calling others vile trolls maybe take a moment to reflect on your behaviour first.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
They haven’t as of yet, but as soon as she read oan this app he’ll be doing stories about how “he NEEDS them but that don’t have them in his Home Bargains so can wan of the lovelies buy me them. So aye”
Ah'm gawn tae aw the home bargains within ten mile radius of Seedyhill and buying all the stock. No that ah'm petty or anything. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Am still clutching ma beak at how fuming he will be that he missed oot on seeing hinch. Making it sound like “he predicted she would be there” and he still didn’t go. Aye ok marion. We know if you knew she was there then you’d have been straight on the phone to wonga for a wee loan to book tha train 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well apparently he can’t on his clothes, but it’s totally fine to use on a towel that he rubs all over his skin?

Make it make sense🙄
That stuff smells like cat pish I had a wee smell in the small business Home Bargains. I refer to it as cuntalyptus 👍💜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That stuff smells like cat pish I had a wee smell in the small business Home Bargains. I refer to it as cuntalyptus 👍💜
How the duck has he used all of that up already?! He only bought it about a month or so ago - it says 33 bleep washings… even if he used it in every load and did, say 3 a week, that’s 11 weeks. What’s he doing with it???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How the duck has he used all of that up already?! He only bought it about a month or so ago - it says 33 bleep washings… even if he used it in every load and did, say 3 a week, that’s 11 weeks. What’s he doing with it???
I think he’s hinting for some #gifted . I thought I seen other instagramers getting gifted the whole range of this , or did I imagine it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mental health day ! I wonder when we will get the 100 dots of doom about it’s his journeh in his own lane and a load of other jibberish we don’t get lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FINE TOTALLY FINE FINE AM FINE DON’T WORRY AM FINE

Ah can smell his honking bullshit breath from here.

Remember when HE called someone a dirty scrubber on the dms, that wasn’t very #bekind or when HE shoved a poor elderly woman out the way #bekind or when Hinch snubbed him for a young disabled girl HE went mad posting about snakes on this app #bekind or when HE venomously called Rayn a witch, when HE snapped at Deek for using the hand wash, when HE said he couldn’t think of anything worse than the home show stood about with people on phones but in the next breath when those people aka Sophie and Stacey appeared was all for it….

So funny that will not directly name this forum, where lies the truth and plenty of receipts.

When your sat back calling others vile trolls maybe take a moment to reflect on your behaviour first.
So many things on him that people and companies would be shocked at knowing, eh Mario 👈

The thought of my clothes smelling of eucalyptus just doesn't work for me 🥴

Well apparently he can’t on his clothes, but it’s totally fine to use on a towel that he rubs all over his skin?

Make it make sense🙄
He really is thick as tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.