Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must suck. Must be thee shittest thing ever. Your brother is a well known person whatever the duck he does in his big house. Your sister has a fake lv and you live in a bed sit. And you get your thrills from showing off their things to strangers on the internet to try and make others jealous. Must be a sad little life

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG that bag. I have a real LV (yup the pong of wealth is real) only cos I didn’t want an eternity ring after squeezing the weans oot ma foof and hubby was in a very rare loving emosh mood. It’s a bag though and there are plenty of lovely bags that aren’t designer I’d rather have than a plastic LV one (and a bad fake at that) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I did this earlier this week! Ready for ‘cosy season’ 🤣🤣 which is my house means we will be in maybe one full day a week rather than none like Spring/ Summer
Two bastard days 🤣
But I have four beds, three bathrooms and a total of 12 rooms… smell the wealth 🤣
Two days. And I already had clean skirtings unlike Marion
Not a tad of walls/ surfaces /cupboard/ tops / floors was missed along with freshening of paintwork in places and carpet cleaning and decluttering
That’s what I call GUTTING not wafting about some air freshener
Husband is now not allowed in 11 rooms 🤣🤣
I'm trying to work out which remaining room your husband is allowed in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahaha that bag! I’ve got the real version, same colour and all.

1. I’ve never posted it on IG. People who post designer stuff for likes gives me the ick, especially someone else’s!

2. That ain’t real. How thin is the material 🤮

Marion you wee prick you never cease to amaze me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The state of that fake LV bag.
Mario stop it!. You're embarrassing yourself trying to fool others it's real 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw the plastic DH gate LV and ran here 😂😂😂 marion please stop going to b&m and buy Christmas tit and go to Edinburgh this Christmas and actually treat yourself to a real LV bag ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.