Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bianca Del Rio

Hallo ma lovelies. How are yis aw? As a wee treatit to maself for suffering through the back catalogue of Tony Hazelnut’s discontinued stock, I’ve been making bespoke use of the Most Liked Posts function oan this app. I’ve just stumbled across these re-imaginings of classic Halloween filums, ordered to make for the Prince of Paisley and couldn’t not share the beak clutching wealth. 🎃

1728D993-0774-4BF1-AC04-0A209F4E335B.jpeg

2874531D-745E-49D2-A264-7F7D1A49812D.jpeg

E1695955-3ECD-47CA-8D30-065D9E666FBD.jpeg

2E58B224-269A-4FE4-A0EA-B40AD783F60E.jpeg

A5520ECD-D0C2-4375-895E-96A2633BAF57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Hello ma lovelies, I'm in my wee hospital room the noo, and I just noticed the slippers Mr Best has bought me, has a wee label saying "cosy" on it. It's giving bespoke wintum vibes. So aye.
I noticed that the pauper of paisley has been pounding the pavements, the day and so forth.
IMG_20221010_185743.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Babybail93

VIP Member
The family WhatsApp group will be going nuts oan this dayn o dawn thread title. If I were Krystal I’d be having words tae the wee rat. Showing the whole of insta rolled up mattress Fanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Aw ahm gonnae say is, jist as well that’s the threed title or there would’ve been trouble ma lovelies!!!!

Do you know what I love the most? In typical Marion fashion he’s decided now that he wants to become an influencer but 3 years too late.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

SuzyE

VIP Member
Love this thread title with a passion! 😂👏

His reel is too good not to carry on in here, so let's go!! ...
Mario, you really are shite at speaking ads 😂 Seriously, it was as good, sorry bad as the last gem you did, but you've made us howl as usual 🤭

Was this a Tattler?
Screenshot_20221006-134113_Instagram.jpg

I've looked at the reel so many times, and this shot at the end even he's dying to laugh at how stupid he sounds
Screenshot_20221006-133600_Instagram.jpg

Plenty new avatars here team 😂
Screenshot_20221006-133338_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221006-133329_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221006-132413_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221006-132147_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

CrapEars

VIP Member
Whys deed deek got piles of hero's and roses tubs by the bed?

That Tony Pistachio sh*te is the cheapest tat I've seen in my life. Its the stuff you find in one of those random just appeared card shops that sells cheap gift bags and ornaments no one wants and cleaning stuff on the one shelf.
Tissue box for Christmas 😂 suppose that might be needed in the bumming Fort.

Also did I hear right that Emma gifted the new tier stand? I swear he gets gifted the shite no-one wants so he still gives a shout out cause there will be some pathetic people buying sh*te cause he's got it
More to the point, why is there a random milk churn there? Their flat is like my house on Animal Crossing. Random shite all over the place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
If you're depressed, try your best. - Marion 2022.

Burn your Citalopram hens. You just need to try harder and just don't be depressed. So aye. Cured and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I could think of nothing worse than spending Boxing Day taking my tree down. I’m usually rattling with the fear after 25 days of “fuck it, it’s christmas” drinking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
FINE TOTALLY FINE FINE AM FINE DON’T WORRY AM FINE

Ah can smell his honking bullshit breath from here.

Remember when HE called someone a dirty scrubber on the dms, that wasn’t very #bekind or when HE shoved a poor elderly woman out the way #bekind or when Hinch snubbed him for a young disabled girl HE went mad posting about snakes on this app #bekind or when HE venomously called Rayn a bitch, when HE snapped at Deek for using the hand wash, when HE said he couldn’t think of anything worse than the home show stood about with people on phones but in the next breath when those people aka Sophie and Stacey appeared was all for it….

So funny that will not directly name this forum, where lies the truth and plenty of receipts.

When your sat back calling others vile trolls maybe take a moment to reflect on your behaviour first.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Probably with his Whitney song lyrics he loved but never put up 😄 🎵woo yeah oh oh🎵
Christ, just when you think he couldnae be any more embarrassing.

Ma lovelies, oan this dayn of dawn I've been upgraded to VIP.
I'd like to thank ma wee family, fae having to pause the TV while I watch Marion's stories. Next I'd like tae thank all youse hens, who never fail tae make me laugh and so forth. Lastly, I'd like tae thank oor cotton headed ninny muggins Marion Mcknight. Without youse I'd still be oan new member, so aye and so forth, blocked!!! capeesh!!! Words fae the wise,
"if youse feeling depressed, try youse best."

Here we reflect back and celebrate oan this dayn of dawn, by looking at some of my favourite clips. So aye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
Oh behave yersel, soph…Marion will dine out on this for weeks 😫

Mario makes unborn babies kick their maws. I’ll file that under; things I never thought i’d read on the internet.

View attachment 1649039
'I've never shared my convos with Soph'...He's got an unhealthy addiction with the woman he's never met in person.

Remember Mario, she drove straight past your shit hole of a flat and didn't tell you. Think hard about that one, because it tells you what she really thinks of you. You muppet 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart