Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone keeping a tally of how many stockings he has?
The only explanation I can think of him needing so many is because he uses them a as wank socks.
I have experience in this matter as I've just had to decontaminate my teenage boys room that has left for the RAF.
Granted my son used everyday day to day socks (ladies with teenage boys, if you're wondering why you can never get the matching pairs this is why). Mario is finally ahead of the game. Hes living in 2050 using Santa's drop-off sacks 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Death threats????... gonna no pal... where the fck would I be guaranteed getting a choking fit red in the face laugh fae every day... keep breathing pal even just fir the jokes ❤💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but Mario commenting on Olly Murs hair is enough internet for me today 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ooooo he’ll be extra raging he hasn’t gone to the cleaning show now SS and Hinch have turned up! He could’ve finally had his moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Making out he knows SS personally 🥴. He only knows Mrs.H fae that app, that app that's full of snakes if you know you know.
Marion be spitting feathers later ranting to Deed Deek how should be him holding her hand and fill to with sparkle, he put her oan the map, supporting her taking free gifts Never tae be seen or used again.
Soo ayye am totally finnne that's retivaly it fae me.
I wish no death upon you ma lovelies, sprine bright so forth 💎

Also coincidence Mrs.H has a big day and Marion makes it about him.
Such a thunder thief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh, more of AMA cheap imported tat that is so cute but is available everywhere and at lower cost... (could probably find it cheaper again elsewhere).
Screenshot_20221009-160420_Chrome.jpg

I honestly thought we'd broken the 'I'm fine, I dinnae care, but I'm going to keep going on about it' cycle. Then I remembered it is Mario and he desperately needs it for content and thrives on his delusions of grandeur.

And 'what they lack you have in spades...', stop pretending ANYONE is jealous of your life. The only jealous troll in any of this is him. He wants what the other instashammers have. I can only speak for myself but I don't want to live such an unhappy little life that I never go anywhere, live my life entirely based around chasing whatever tat someone else has bought on IG, trying to cosy up to some fake woman who doesn't really care whether you exist or not to the extent you have a hissy fit and are mean to a disabled teen and her desperate-to-be-seen mother, have to have birthday celebrations with fake friends who are there simply for their own pathetic content, the only 'contribution' you make to society be the huge amounts you send to landfill. Yes, what he lacks, most of us have in spades...other than cheap, crappy seasonal decorations!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m still crabbit fae yesterday and so forth so didn’t watch his mince stories but youse trolls posting the one where he’s holding the little ceramic house and it starts rattling cos he’s shaking so much has sent me 😂😂😂😂😂😂 it was the laugh I needed. What a turd he is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hallo ma lovelies. How are yis aw? As a wee treatit to maself for suffering through the back catalogue of Tony Hazelnut’s discontinued stock, I’ve been making bespoke use of the Most Liked Posts function oan this app. I’ve just stumbled across these re-imaginings of classic Halloween filums, ordered to make for the Prince of Paisley and couldn’t not share the beak clutching wealth. 🎃

1728D993-0774-4BF1-AC04-0A209F4E335B.jpeg

2874531D-745E-49D2-A264-7F7D1A49812D.jpeg

E1695955-3ECD-47CA-8D30-065D9E666FBD.jpeg

2E58B224-269A-4FE4-A0EA-B40AD783F60E.jpeg

A5520ECD-D0C2-4375-895E-96A2633BAF57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
He’s FINE! Next time “they” won’t be kept hidden behind a screen and he will tell everyone who “they” are.
Why not do it now then? It’s almost like that comment or message didn’t exist. Oh wait……..
Pipe down Mario ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hes absolutely fumming that he could nae attend the bespoke event due tae death threats nae being able tae afford it/ naebody knowing who he is

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“There’s yer profile picture for yer troll sites” (that he doesn’t read)

Cheers, Mazda, I’ve went with this yin, hope you approve, doll.

F49C872F-6E66-4F9C-8CF2-A5E9457B1E6F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ooooo he’ll be extra raging he hasn’t gone to the cleaning show now SS and Hinch have turned up! He could’ve finally had his moment 😂
Has he even met Hinch yet ? I know there was that incident where he had a tantrum as she visted that young girl.

he gives me single white femalevibes ! I feel like deep down Hinch is creeped out by him

Reactions: 23
To say he isn't bothered the bleep protests too much.

310806690_520107359946306_6866714857336607116_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
While Mazda is ABSALOOTLY FINEEE, HE'S FINEE EVERYBODY, TOTALLY FINNEE. Well he isnae he's absolutely foamin at the gash that he never went tae the clean show so he could get a good hard ootdoorable sniff of Sophas hoop. So Aye, but in the meantime while Maz is aw Cozy, chandeliers in Disneyland still dain mair than him greetin aw the weans and so forth. 💎
RDT_20221007_2149093349449029737281842.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Just caught up on his stories, Jesus Christ it’s honestly like having a stroke reading his words, maz come on, read them back and tell us it makes sense. 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.