Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times is this now that he said he doesn't let things like this bother him, then continues to post about them?! 🙄

I've NEVER seen anyone here post a death threat. That's the lowest thing to say. So IF this is true, which l doubt, is there another page out there about him?!. If there is l hope they have screenshots and videos like we have to fire back with 🤭

And there's so many grammar problems in that post that it doesn't make sense, like this line as one example...."What they lack in life you have spades of".....What?!🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah'm chanting ye fae the rooftoaps Marion, as you have managed to spell youse right. Ignore aw these nasty trolls here, pure jealous of yer success and nae debates.

Screenshot_20221009-124553.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mare money spent = £42 (that's the current price, he may have paid less)

stocking.png
stocking 1.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sorry Ma lovelies far too many snakes on that app fur me I’m going to have some well deserved rest in ma hoosecoat and watch weans films. Remember though words are received by how you receive them, relatively - so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Whys deed deek got piles of hero's and roses tubs by the bed?

That Tony Pistachio sh*te is the cheapest tat I've seen in my life. Its the stuff you find in one of those random just appeared card shops that sells cheap gift bags and ornaments no one wants and cleaning stuff on the one shelf.
Tissue box for Christmas 😂 suppose that might be needed in the bumming Fort.

Also did I hear right that Emma gifted the new tier stand? I swear he gets gifted the shite no-one wants so he still gives a shout out cause there will be some pathetic people buying sh*te cause he's got it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

That Tony Pistachio sh*te is the cheapest tat I've seen in my life. Its the stuff you find in one of those random just appeared card shops that sells cheap gift bags and ornaments no one wants and cleaning stuff on the one shelf.

Also did I hear right that Emma gifted the new tier stand? I swear he gets gifted the shite no-one wants so he still gives a shout out cause there will be some pathetic people buying sh*te cause he's got it
More to the point, why is there a random milk churn there? Their flat is like my house on Animal Crossing. Random shite all over the place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Mare money spent = £42 (that's the current price, he may have paid less)

View attachment 1637370View attachment 1637371
£42 ffs! He is aff his chomp 🤔 why anyone would choose to live in beruit towers when they could obviously live somewhere nicer baffles me? Only reason I can think of is he wouldn't pass a credit search. He will never convince me he's proud and happy with his hoose/bedsit. I'm not lying when I say I'd tit a brick staying there for the weekend, the shower alone would be the tin lid, be like showering in a cupboard. Nah Maz, you're kidding naebody

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched these stories when he first put them on and he picked up that wax burner. His hands were shaking so much that it was rattling so loud 😂. Just gone back to look and it’s gone
here youse go ma lovelie.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I call “utter BS” on his death threat comment. Apparently it was posted publicly, so where is it Marion hen?!
It doesn’t bother him yet he’s still crying and ranting about it a week later 😂 what a head.
He’s so aggressive and if someone had posted a death threat (which is a really horrible thing to do) he would have shared it and responded. No way would he have taken the moral high ground 🤣🤣

Of all the people to pass comment on eye bags and hair cuts 😂 can he see himself??
Pot, kettle and black Under eye bags 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion. In the words of Mario himself.

#83 He's still standing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When he says death threat he probably means the junkies below yelled it because he keeps stomping roond gutting tha place at 5am. Living in Beirut towers I would imagine death threats online are the least of his worries considering the crime rate in the area. Deek has probably done tours in Afghan safer than going down their local shop for milk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion. In the words of Mario himself.

#83 He's still standing.
Standing like his Santa, taller than ever. Relatively. So aye. 👌

I think our Marion has got confused looking in the mirror thinking he’s watching tv. He’s the one with awful hair, eye bags, and looking no well. What happened to “be kind” you tosser.

• Haha
Who’s put 50p in the head this morning?
Apparently the little hobbit is standing taller than ever. Must be the Cuban heel on his Timbies.
He’s going to be firing off abusive messages from his own fake accounts now to get some interaction. A hunner percent 👌
Christmas is over now for Maz.
Breakdown and clutching at even more desperate than normal content pending 😂
I’ve actually never seen anyone come in to defend him ? Has this happened before ?

I just assumed his friendsand family thought the same as us 🤣

Anyone else thirty after a takeaway?!
Only my BMI / visceral fat levels around my vital organs’ ‘ma Lovlie’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
here youse go ma lovelie.

View attachment 1637420
Shaking like a shitting dog oan this wan

The make believe death threat 🙄
I bet wee Chandelier said "I could fecking kill you for posting ma hoof"

Now he's making oot like he needs Polis Scotland tae stand guard ootside 11 Beirut Toowers.

It's ok for him tae comment on the appearance of others though so aye.

He has one hunner % been reading these threads. Sad wee twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

That's him hiding all that Christmas presents he's bought everyone getting a tub each for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.