Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that cash he has spent on more Christmas tat, when he already has loads.
He could have spent on a wee bespoke weekend in that London. The premier Inn hub can be as cheap as £50 a night. He could have gone to the ridiculous show about tidying up and visited all the big department shows and looked at all the beautiful bespoke Christmas decorations.
That would also have given him some interesting content.

I spent yesterday mowing the lawns, gardening, cleaning the house, stacking logs and cooked a nice meal before Strictly. Didn't spend a penny and have nothing to rant about on Sunday morning. Today am off to a wee art show and meeting a friend for a coffee -another cheap day.
Who is really standing tall the day?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What’s this bleep gonna do once Christmas is done? Zero content. Who even watches? I only follow him to keep up with you funny fuckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Love when he says he’s not triggered 😂 he’s triggered enough he posts about not being triggered on a weekly basis

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guess he has caught up here, what will he do with the rest of his day?

*Can anyone translate this for me? Or add basic punctuation to make it readable?
His illiteracy makes my teeth itch. I can’t believe he reads it back and thinks “oh that is articulate and grammatically correct”
And another thing I thought he wasn’t changing his xmas theme at all this year? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon he hus caught up oan Tattle and is pyoor fumming at our comments on Krystal's camel hoof. But he canny say that so he's fabricated a wee story about someone telling him to die so he can cry troll. I would bet my hoose that comment disnae exist. Please share it Maz because I'd love to be proven wrang! 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The slander he talks about is one hunner percent aimed at us saying he’s a Pedalo the noo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I reckon he hus caught up oan Tattle and is pyoor fumming at our comments on Krystal's camel hoof. But he canny say that so he's fabricated a wee story about someone telling him to die so he can cry troll. I would bet my hoose that comment disnae exist. Please share it Maz because I'd love to be proven wrang! 👀
I just think it’s another attempt at painting himself as a legit influencer because he’s seen things like this happen to ‘oor soph’ - he’s making out they’re happening to him. In reality he’s had a swatch at tattle and us lovelies oan this app clutching our beaks at his wee gingerbread train and standing Santa has tipped him over the edge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think I’d be well flattered if I had the funniest thread on Tattle 😅. I mean, if I was confident in myself and my life’s choices. I know some of the comments are a bit mean, but how does he not sit and giggle at most of this? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The dream for me is olly murs to out oor maz as a bullying troll on Insta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’ll be on later saying hunners have messaged him about the so called death threat that didn’t actually happen . It’s just a made up story for sympathy and attention .If it was true I’m sure his menopausal fans would have jumped on the comment as no one new can message him so where was this comment ??

You’ve goat tae remember his hunners of hairdresser pals that can message him oan that app about dodgy shampoo and conditioner though, then there’s aw his wax melt pals that can message him and aw his favourite small companies that can message him.

“If youse remember, if ye remember, you’ll remember” - an actual quote fae last nights Christmas haul.

He’ll be on later saying hunners have messaged him about the so called death threat that didn’t actually happen . It’s just a made up story for sympathy and attention .If it was true I’m sure his menopausal fans would have jumped on the comment as no one new can message him so where was this comment ??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh what a head. Nobody has wished death on him (and if they have name and shame- nobody should ever have that!) he’s just fuming as he’s read here.

Maybe Santa can leave him the skill of punctuation this Christmas… that rant would have much more impact it he didn’t seem like an excited kitten with all the ! going on x

• Haha
Autumn. Wintum. Christmas. Deserved. Basturd Troll rant. Repeat 👌🏼. Never. bleeping. Ending.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I call “utter BS” on his death threat comment. Apparently it was posted publicly, so where is it Marion hen?!
It doesn’t bother him yet he’s still crying and ranting about it a week later 😂 what a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guess he has caught up here, what will he do with the rest of his day?

*Can anyone translate this for me? Or add basic punctuation to make it readable?
He lets it slip that it's tattle he's talking about because he said 'conversations' in the start of first post. If he was to talk about dm it would had been 'messages'.
Out them Mario show us these dm you apparently get even though dm her off, don't look at them, Deed Deek controls it so you don't see, you do see them? Which one is it... Tattle 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He doesn't care but goes on a 3 story slide rant about it. If you don't care you wouldn't mention it.
I want pics or it didn't happen.
Clout chaser seeking validation from strangers oan that app, app that's no his joab but is his Joab to make up fake scenarios.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a time to take a wee comma! Thread title winner, absolutely owe it aw to ma fans and so forth.
He’s got hoof rage and nee debates. He just cannae say it cos krystal camel toe has taken a wee non disclosure oot on his arse. I bet it was her telling him she wished he was deed, again nee debates on that one

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.