Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get my head around the faces he is pulling ?

has he watched some teach yourself acting facial expressions on YouTube ?

has he practice this in a mirror ?

is he trying (failing miserably) to be funny ?
Suremy he has not watched it back and thought I look great 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fml I cannot stop laughing and the bespoke jobby just finished me. I’m watching Jeffrey dahmer and it’s all serious and scary and then I look on tattle and I’m clutching ma beak again. The dog thinks I’ve gone nuts. Thank god mr cubicle is away or I’d be clutching ma beak trying to explain the whole of mario land to him and he’d just look at me like I was tapped.
funnily enough I bought some outdoorables earlier. Maybe I was………..influenced by or maRio. However I bought one of the og ones not one that smells like marios imaginary beach

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe ma parcel of Outdoorables fae Joy of cleans is winging its way to Aberdeenshire right noo ma lovelie. 😜
Ah'll be able take smell ye fae here ma lovelie, hope your bread bin makes a guest appearance on yer video.

It's not edited hen, it's one hunner percent real and so forth.
View attachment 1631677
Superb, a big joabby hauding a big joabby 🤣

Dinni ken whether it's jist ma Kerry Katonas but the bespoke joabby reminded me of a Buddha statue at first glance 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh sweet Jesus! I’ve got visions of him sitting and practicing those facial expressions in the mirror. 😂
Cringey little bastard.

stick a fork in me. I’m done

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"They've taken me back to lying on a hot sunny beach abroad"... Mario hen Ardrossan Beach isny abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 40
"They've taken me back to lying on a hot sunny beach abroad"... Mario hen Ardrossan Beach isny abroad
Get it right hen and back in yer ain lane it's actually his one time holiday to Costa de sol blackpool beach and pure beautifol pier he's talking about.
Get some class, if didnae know then get tae know it's the best. Am fumming you didnae know.
Tons love Isa 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Superb, a big joabby hauding a big joabby 🤣

Dinni ken whether it's jist ma Kerry Katonas but the bespoke joabby reminded me of a Buddha statue at first glance 🤓
Get yousel to Specsavers the morra to be sure..

Go straight tae the desk and say

"Is it possible tae get ma Kerry Katonas checked ma lovely. I looked at a wee photo of oor Marion sniffing a joabby and I thought it was a buddha so aye"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You'se... I cannae stop fckn watchin his wee reel!! I honestly think that's one of the funniest fckn things ever I laid my kerry katonas on!! Thank u P&G, thank u. Even if he was paid, it was worth every motherfucking penny. Fckn howlin 💀⚰🤣💎❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You'se... I cannae stop fckn watchin his wee reel!! I honestly think that's one of the funniest fckn things ever I laid my kerry katonas on!! Thank u P&G, thank u. Even if he was paid, it was worth every motherfucking penny. Fckn howlin 💀⚰🤣💎❤
Me too, I must have watched it about 100 times. I think it’s hilarious. 😆 It’s when he goes ‘all socials’ I actually cannae breathe for laughing. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Get yousel to Specsavers the morra to be sure..

Go straight tae the desk and say

"Is it possible tae get ma Kerry Katonas checked ma lovely. I looked at a wee photo of oor Marion sniffing a joabby and I thought it was a buddha so aye"
I wull show them the photo. They might start using it as part of the eyesight test ...Marion supporting yet another small business!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.