Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling we might get another treat of 107427390520 dots of doom when he reads here later and goes in one of his strops at all you horrible trolls making fun of his newfound acting career šŸ˜‚

I would love to know who is videoing it for him. Has he got a wee tripod for all his upcoming reels? Maybe it was Rayn? Maybe he was balancing it against some beans with the cupboard door open? So many questions:m

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thereā€™s a bit of me that thinks heā€™s just nipped doon the asdas, bought 3 bottles of lenor and stuck #ad on it so we all know how pure brilliant heā€™s doing at the joab thatā€™s no his joab. P&G have probably never heard of ā€˜Marlon small Brandoā€™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
#joyofCLEANS šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Can this bleep get anything right? The most simple assignment and he fails!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He says in the comments he uses it on his towels will that no interfere wi his bespoke sensitive skinā€¦..I never use Fab Soft on my towels I like them ruff lol šŸ˜‚
If the little walloper was any kind of ā€œcleaning influencerā€ heā€™d know that you donā€™t use softener with towels as it lessens absorbency. Silly little bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ma beak, ma bespoke beak.
I've clutched it so hard it hurts.

That reel, he has tae be joking šŸ¤£
Nae washing line
Never been oan a beach
Gets the tag wrong
That bleeping bread bin šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just treated myself to the new reel. Thought you must all be exaggerating, surelyā€¦. Well, thatā€™s me away fae the day. Enough Internet fae mae.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ave jist watched someone else dae a genuine ad where they explained the product, showed them putting a load in the machine and then smell the clais. His looks like the piss take ah the real ad. This is comedy gold the day hens.

• Haha
Ave jist watched someone else dae a genuine ad where they explained the product, showed them putting a load in the machine and then smell the clais. His looks like the piss take ah the real ad. This is comedy gold the day hens.
He's the gift that keeps on giving, nae debates.
How can he get everything so wrong šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My son in law just came home so I was trying to explain tattle and treatit him to Marion reel. I think he now thinks I need sectioning
Iā€™ve also got to ask him to get all the washing in before it rains and I just k ow Iā€™m gonna say ā€œere love can ye get ma bleep washings in?ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Whaaaaat a day to be alive ma lovelies on this dayn of dawn. Ahm pyure clutching mah beak at the title so aye Krystalā€™s canel toe chomping aw the way doon to her thighšŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thick Cnut thinks that the North Pole itā€™s Yosemite in California .

That smug face , I would never get tired of slapping it .
All the #deserved #treatid dinners oot are starting tae take their toll on the fat little fud

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.