Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dinni ken whether it's jist ma Kerry Katonas but the bespoke joabby reminded me of a Buddha statue at first glance 🤓
Aye hen I thought it was the bronze Queen Victoria bust fae Eastenders. I think I need tae take masel oan a Specsavers journee 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine being that pathetic that you'll spend your day aff, namely a Saturday where most people are out and about or enjoying chilling at home, recording a bleeping shopping haul for your Instagram page! 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Been off this app that’s no ma joab for a few days and let me tell youse I sprinted so hard when I saw the latest reel. Definite trolling from Lenor. Who seriously looks forward to doing bleep washings because it reminds them of a smell of a beach holiday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't stop watching that reel, gets funnier everytime. Then I noticed his eyelashes are getting bald spots 🤭🤣 between that and the comments - I AM DONE 😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Been oot the day working ma full time joab and living ma life as it should be lived. Oot with pals for a meal and a wee wine and so forth 👌

Quick check on tattle before bed and am buckled at his reel 🤣 the faces! The googly eyes! The sniffing! Like duck the pasty wee gnome has been on a “beach abroad” and due to his highly! Bespoke! Sensitive skin! He can’t even use that softener anyway 🤣

Loving the new thread title. Our Marion will be FUMMING so aye. Cue a “ah keep ma family
Private oan this app” rant

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Keeping it real hens
No ma video

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Lmao I’ve watched the reel about 10 times noo. Are P&G paying him for that or was it just gifted to him? It doesn’t say ad so I think he’s just been gifted them. 🧐

Some highlights for me: the lip balm that looks like an oil spill, the hair (obv), the fake posh voice, the fact he’s wearing highlighter on his brow/ eye makeup, the eyelashes that look like the kind kids draw in pictures.

But the bread bin is still the real star of the show!

View attachment 1630648

Happy new thread ma lovelies and so forth. Mwah 💎
I have oi ask you'se as I was very busy in my real joab that is a joab and I have a real friend whose mum passed away so had to go to visit so apologies if already asked while I was outta ma laine but was that filmed in Johnny's house cos that's a wine stashun and not a hot choc stashun behind him best supporting actor goes to the breadbin so aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have oi ask you'se as I was very busy in my real joab that is a joab and I have a real friend whose mum passed away so had to go to visit so apologies if already asked while I was outta ma laine but was that filmed in Johnny's house cos that's a wine stashun and not a hot choc stashun behind him best supporting actor goes to the breadbin so aye
Nah it's the hobbit hole. You can see his fablon covered unit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely Millport is, it reeks of the Caribbean 😉😆
Well it does have palm trees and a crocodile (rock). I'm sure the local shop also sells lilt. 🤣

That's a spice rack I think. What with aw his cooking skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The ad was hilarious, I couldn’t work out if he was taking the piss or a really bad actor.
Surely he was taking the piss..

Can’t believe I missed chandeliers moment either. 🪓🩹🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well it does have palm trees and a crocodile (rock). I'm sure the local shop also sells lilt. 🤣

That's a spice rack I think. What with aw his cooking skills.
I noticed the spice rack but I don’t think he keep spices for cooking in it ma lovelie, I think Deek stores the stuff he smokes in it. So aye that’s ma thoughts. Ye cannae really blame him for smoking that stuff when he has to stay we Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look at him pretending he has a full day of work ahead of him 🙄
Hey sharty pants I hope your declaring those private cleans to the tax man 😚 cause we aw ken yer no cleaning truncheons til that time!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Won’t get finished until 9 the night?

Well that isn’t just his job cleaning Polis skidders is it?

I hope you’re declaring this cash in hand job and anything you make from your shite insta reels, hen. Would hate fae youse tae get a tug from Mr Taxman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When he tries to slip it into the wrong hole- nae debates on ma page
F08D077C-5B54-4AB0-99D6-7C8830FD0C05.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Won’t get finished until 9 the night?

Well that isn’t just his job cleaning Polis skidders is it?

I hope you’re declaring this cash in hand job and anything you make from your shite insta reels, hen. Would hate fae youse tae get a tug from Mr Taxman 😂
I don't know how these things work, but I know you can work late cleaning in certain offices etc and you'd be given keys to lock up. He probably has a second joab, undeclared, though, as he's alluded to it before.... wish we knew, though. 🤔

I need to do shopping after work, and want an Outdoorable to make ma clothes smell nice seeing as I've got to dry ma bleep washings inside due to crappy autumnal/wintum weather (no smelling the tumble dryer wealth here ☹) - not wan he's advertised, though! 👃👀🏖🩴🤢😂 #ifyouknowyouknow #ifyoudontknowgettaeknow #ormaybenot #cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know how these things work, but I know you can work late cleaning in certain offices etc and you'd be given keys to lock up. He probably has a second joab, undeclared, though, as he's alluded to it before.... wish we knew, though. 🤔

I need to do shopping after work, and want an Outdoorable to make ma clothes smell nice seeing as I've got to dry ma bleep washings inside due to crappy autumnal/wintum weather (no smelling the tumble dryer wealth here ☹) - not wan he's advertised, though! 👃👀🏖🩴🤢😂 #ifyouknowyouknow #ifyoudontknowgettaeknow #ormaybenot #cringe
Would you trust Marion wae keys Ma lovely? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.