Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what happened to his super super sensitive skin which means he cannae use any of this stuff? 🤥 as you can see I’m totally influenced to rush out and by some 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also what happened to his super super sensitive skin which means he cannae use any of this stuff? 🤥 as you can see I’m totally influenced to rush out and by some 🙄
Does he still have those glass bottles with bespoke stickers for all his washing powders and fabric softeners, you know, the ones that suit his sensitive skin doon to the groond, because everything else irritates him? 🤔🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The family WhatsApp group will be going nuts oan this dayn o dawn thread title. If I were Krystal I’d be having words tae the wee rat. Showing the whole of insta rolled up mattress Fanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Lmao I’ve watched the reel about 10 times noo. Are P&G paying him for that or was it just gifted to him? It doesn’t say ad so I think he’s just been gifted them. 🧐

Some highlights for me: the lip balm that looks like an oil spill, the hair (obv), the fake posh voice, the fact he’s wearing highlighter on his brow/ eye makeup, the eyelashes that look like the kind kids draw in pictures.

But the bread bin is still the real star of the show!

B09798CC-0B82-477C-9E16-077C26884828.jpeg

Happy new thread ma lovelies and so forth. Mwah 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The family WhatsApp group will be going nuts oan this dayn o dawn thread title. If I were Krystal I’d be having words tae the wee rat. Showing the whole of insta rolled up mattress Fanny
I’m sure he did it deliberately. Anyone else would be giving her the heads up that her vag was munching the crotch of her jeans….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love this thread title with a passion! 😂👏

His reel is too good not to carry on in here, so let's go!! ...
Mario, you really are shite at speaking ads 😂 Seriously, it was as good, sorry bad as the last gem you did, but you've made us howl as usual 🤭

Was this a Tattler?
View attachment 1630543

I've looked at the reel so many times, and this shot at the end even he's dying to laugh at how stupid he sounds
View attachment 1630548

Plenty new avatars here team 😂
View attachment 1630551
View attachment 1630553View attachment 1630561View attachment 1630563
Ye managed tae catch the bulgy eyes, ah must huv tried tae that at least 100 times and failed, check ye oot doll, yer proudest moment yet and nae debates, get it oan yer CV.

• Haha
Lmao I’ve watched the reel about 10 times noo. Are P&G paying him for that or was it just gifted to him? It doesn’t say ad so I think he’s just been gifted them. 🧐

Some highlights for me: the lip balm that looks like an oil spill, the hair (obv), the fake posh voice, the fact he’s wearing highlighter on his br / eye makeup, the eyelashes that look like the kind kids draw in pictures.

View attachment 1630648

He's put #Ad at the top because that's why l asked the same. I hope he isn't getting paid 😡
Screenshot_20221006-154351_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello ma lovelies ❤ Had a few days aff this app but came flying back after that beauty of a reel! Please let me claim that squinted face for my bespoke avatar 🙏 tonsa love to youse aw

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell 😩 cannae cope wae the poached egg eyes and plasticine toy hair

2A846216-A7FD-4D14-9FFC-58CA1818D3D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Billie Faiers did an ad for it hers 100x better well seeing she's actually being paid CASH for it.
Sooo ayyye advertisment isnae for Marion, app no his Joab but it is his Joab.
The thread tittle belter well done ma lovelies go youse
Tons love always Isa 💎
Did she sniff it and say god take me back, sun!
Quickly flying tae this new thread to leave my favourite part, so it will always be here. 💎 Absolootley bleeping beautiful and so forth.
View attachment 1630594
Right, noo we need youse to edit it so he's sniffing a big jobby. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My giddy aunt, he's a tool and a half.

View attachment 1630615
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. He can't act for tit. Everything is just hilarious - the hands pushing the bottles in front of the bread bin LOL - the smelling face to the amazed face 😂

Who is even videoing that for him? Can't be deek sure he's only about 1ft

Ah hens. We have been treated the day.

bleeping hell 😩 cannae cope wae the poached egg eyes and plasticine toy hair

View attachment 1630665
Did he not get a lash lift? Where the duck are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Some highlights for me: the lip balm that looks like an oil spill, the hair (obv), the fake posh voice, the fact he’s wearing highlighter on his brow/ eye makeup, the eyelashes that look like the kind kids draw in pictures.

View attachment 1630648

I noticed his fridge in the background and there was no bag of cat food on top. 🤔

• Haha
He's put #Ad at the top because that's why l asked the same. I hope he isn't getting paid 😡View attachment 1630663
Honestly I doubt he is ma lovelie. He’ll just be doing that cos he’s seen Hinch doing it and thinks that’s what aw the huns need to do. Difference being, Hinch is getting paid mega bucks for content like that. He will have been sent them for free but without payment would be my guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, how would he know what your clothes smell like when they have been dried outside? He hasn’t goat a cluuuuue.
Also, if he is sniffing those bottles beside his toaster, is that not next to the kitchen door, directly above Rayns litter tray?🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He says in the comments he uses it on his towels will that no interfere wi his bespoke sensitive skin…..I never use Fab Soft on my towels I like them ruff lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.