Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling we might get another treat of 107427390520 dots of doom when he reads here later and goes in one of his strops at all you horrible trolls making fun of his newfound acting career 😂

I would love to know who is videoing it for him. Has he got a wee tripod for all his upcoming reels? Maybe it was Rayn? Maybe he was balancing it against some beans with the cupboard door open? So many questions:m
Steven Spielberg was hired especially ma lovelie, couldn't you tell? Ah think it's a sequel to E.T. 👽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So tell me to get back in my lane but loads of folk are saying on his post they’ve been using that range for a while. Martin says it’s new. Is he just late as usual? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So tell me to get back in my lane but loads of folk are saying on his post they’ve been using that range for a while. Martin says it’s new. Is he just late as usual? 🤔
I’ve use the Outdoorables Spring Awakening for about a year but I think these new bespoke scents are fairly new out.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely howling at todays offerings 🤣🤣 the #AD is a belter, what a bleeping rocket. He def won't be bagging himself a role on River City with that acting 🤔

Thank you P&G for todays banter, I've been clutching ma beak so hard I had tears running down ma legs.

Between the advert and this thread title, today's been a riot! Roll on the dots of doom

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There’s a bit of me that thinks he’s just nipped doon the asdas, bought 3 bottles of lenor and stuck #ad on it so we all know how pure brilliant he’s doing at the joab that’s no his joab. P&G have probably never heard of ‘Marlon small Brando’
I was just about to comment the same thing, I don't thunk he's been gifted anything, he's bought them himself and is trying to appear like he was sent them, do they not send them in boxes with shredded paper etc. He'd have shown the full thing getting opened, like someone previously mentioned he's trying to be an influencer but in sure Marion style he's late to the party. That reel was so embarrassing, I was cringing sooo bad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve use the Outdoorables Spring Awakening for about a year but I think these new bespoke scents are fairly new out.
Check you oot, why didn't joy of cleans ask you to sniff and bulge yer eyes oot oan the app ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Absolutely howling at todays offerings 🤣🤣 the #AD is a belter, what a bleeping rocket. He def won't be bagging himself a role on River City with that acting 🤔

Thank you P&G for todays banter, I've been clutching ma beak so hard I had tears running down ma legs.

Between the advert and this thread title, today's been a riot! Roll on the dots of doom
I bet he's gone tae Home Bargains, used Deek's petty cash tae buy these bespoke scents.

He'll have thought the work would come flooding in once the big companies saw him in action 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just a thought do you think he actually works with p&g or just tries to make out he does? Tempted to email/insta message them to find out…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love this thread title with a passion! 😂👏

His reel is too good not to carry on in here, so let's go!! ...
Mario, you really are shite at speaking ads 😂 Seriously, it was as good, sorry bad as the last gem you did, but you've made us howl as usual 🤭

Was this a Tattler?
View attachment 1630543

I've looked at the reel so many times, and this shot at the end even he's dying to laugh at how stupid he sounds
View attachment 1630548

Plenty new avatars here team 😂
View attachment 1630551
View attachment 1630553View attachment 1630561View attachment 1630563
I CANNOT BREATHE from that advert ! Omg and he put lipgloss on for the occasion 💀

what is this new pulling stupid faces ? Who is he trying to copy ?

WHEN THE duck has he been on a hot sunny beach abroad ! How would he know that’s what it smells like ? - false advertising I’m reporting him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Finally got maself a bespoke avatar pic 😂 he is the gift that keeps giving 😂

• Haha
I AM FUCKIN 💀⚰🤣💀⚰🤣 I absolutely cannot with that! Why the fck has it been on a beach abroad? I cannot breathe... the fckn faces man, nah no I cannae 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Steven Spielberg was hired especially ma lovelie, couldn't you tell? Ah think it's a sequel to E.T. 👽
Makes sense my lovely. I near thought it was one of the junkies he’s paid with a wax melt or maybe the Robin was holding the camera with its beak? Another instalment of the hills have eyes more like 👹

I think he’s turned the comments off his wee video hens. Only 900 likes. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“which means , which means , which means “ - which means you are a fucktard who doesnae know what anything means ! Back in ye lane you go Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That 3rd sniff. I just cannae

Even he nearly laughed at hoo ridiculous he looks

Cannot wait to put a washing on

• Haha
Check you oot, why didn't joy of cleans ask you to sniff and bulge yer eyes oot oan the app ma lovelie?
Maybe ma parcel of Outdoorables fae Joy of cleans is winging its way to Aberdeenshire right noo ma lovelie. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.