Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me last year the Grinch stole Christmas, this year she’s stole Autumn, so aye.
I maintain my opinion she’s a real nasty piece of work 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The reason he always get a table at the restaurant is because he's there at 4pm on a Thursday and out by 5. Fluke my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh behave yersel, soph…Marion will dine out on this for weeks 😫

Mario makes unborn babies kick their maws. I’ll file that under; things I never thought i’d read on the internet.

View attachment 1649039
'I've never shared my convos with Soph'...He's got an unhealthy addiction with the woman he's never met in person.

Remember Mario, she drove straight past your tit hole of a flat and didn't tell you. Think hard about that one, because it tells you what she really thinks of you. You muppet 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Sorry for jumping in but I sadly have personal experience of this style of flat. Only two windows at the front. The other window where his head had been put us the other flat’s kitchen

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m bleeping screaming at this. St Marion of nonnatus house. Get tae fuckkkkk

i actually had by baby yesterday, 4 weeks early. He was clearly sick of listening to Marion’s tit too
Congratulations hen! Keep you power! 💎👶 I hope that you'll honour this thread by naming him Mario or Martin and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The only reason them weans are kicking when they hear his awful voice is they can sense danger 😂

Get tae duck, ya creepy little pedalo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Run straight here when I see the pregnancy comment 🤣

baby defo wanted him to shut the duck up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Never shares his conversations with Soph because they are fictitious 🤔 she is taking the piss and stringing you along Maz, do you have buttons up the back of your heid?

He 100% thinks they're friends 🤣🤣 we all know you have no pals, you're a nasty little mouth piece 🖕

The closest he'll get to hinch farm are befriending the rodents in the loft. Has he even been to Oor Hannah's gaff? Friends my absolute arse

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I saw this on a group on that app called Facebook earlier. The small buisness called B&M is now accepting payment by Klarna. I wonder how much more candy cane lame and other shite will be bought by Marion this autumn and wintum and it will all be Klarna’d.
As if their queues aren't bad enough, need to wait behind the klarna mob. Klarna on their arse!

@hopethishelpsallthebest Congratulations on the promotion #deserved .

From St Mario patron Saint of small business to Marion Doula for pregnant women
@hopethishelpsallthebest how about a wee bespoke Call the Midwife photie, tae chant us oan fur the weekend, where we wull aw get cosy and put up oor candy cane lame? 🤗

Sorry for jumping in but I sadly have personal experience of this style of flat. Only two windows at the front. The other window where his head had been put us the other flat’s kitchen
So that's where he's storing his tat, in the empty flat next door. Hope Marion wisnae yer neighbour doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is fckn delusional, its actually 1000 icks rolled into 1. Why can't he see every cunts taking the utter pish out him cos he's a wee fannybaws yet he thinks he's some sorta megastar!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

i actually had my baby yesterday, 4 weeks early. He was clearly sick of listening to Marion’s tit too
Think I’ll try bouncing on my ball tonight with Marion’s voice playing by my bump, see if I can get labour going 😂

do hope you and little one are all well though 💙 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

i actually had my baby yesterday, 4 weeks early. He was clearly sick of listening to Marion’s tit too
Congrats Blair. I hope you go with Mario ❤
4 weeks! he was just excited to meet you. I hope everything is OK x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Even babies are trying to kick him 😂 and he thinks he’s a baby whisperer 🤦🏼‍♀️
All these poor unborn babies screaming “make it stop”!

Awww congratulations. Much love to you and baby ❤❤

Little Ron Ron will be saying more sweary words than chicken tit if Marion visits.

Ron will be asking when is that bleeping bleep gawn hame.
Awww can you just imagine sweet wee Ron saying “maw get the bleep washings oot”🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mario went tae bed with a stiffy last night after receiving a message from his Queen. Nae debates oan that wan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just found this oan ma fone luvlees...no ma video somewan else oan here made it in the early days so cannae take the credit so aye ...hold you power hens

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.