Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did this earlier this week! Ready for ‘cosy season’ 🤣🤣 which is my house means we will be in maybe one full day a week rather than none like Spring/ Summer
Two bastard days 🤣
But I have four beds, three bathrooms and a total of 12 rooms… smell the wealth 🤣
Two days. And I already had clean skirtings unlike Marion
Not a tad of walls/ surfaces /cupboard/ tops / floors was missed along with freshening of paintwork in places and carpet cleaning and decluttering
That’s what I call GUTTING not wafting about some air freshener
Husband is now not allowed in 11 rooms 🤣🤣
12 rooms ma lovelie ? I can smell your wealth from here and nae debates.
That’s similar stuff to what I’ve been doing, proper cleaning. (Glad I don’t have 12 rooms to do though or I’d be deed 😭)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does he have to do such massive swallows when he’s speaking. Your #kindlygifted veneers falling oot Marion ma darlin? 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know when they order a Chinese, do you reckon they bring it up tae the rabbit hutch? Or does she have tae go doon tae collect as the car can’t be trusted aroond there?
I reckon he gives a fake address down the road and then hangs around outside it so his security isn't compromised at any point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
12 rooms ma lovelie ? I can smell your wealth from here and nae debates.
That’s similar stuff to what I’ve been doing, proper cleaning. (Glad I don’t have 12 rooms to do though or I’d be deed 😭)
Nearly am deed
But shall recover tomorrow to have some 🍹
12 rooms sizes of postage stamps
Hoose 16 years old and make it tall and thin to cram as many hooses on the space as possible !

Reactions: 9
Took myself on an ‘Autumn Afternoon Out’ if such thing exists today
About an hours drive, somewhere never been before, beautiful day for October, exercise, fresh air, lovely day out
Something that he will never experience, the weirdo to say he loves Autumn so much
On said walk came across moorlands of mushrooms… so beautiful 😍and nothing I would say like his mushroom 🤣
And no the pic wasn’t taken off Pinterest like yours Marion!
Your wee bespoke mushroom reminds me of the enormous open pours on Mazda's beak 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The self proclaimed hermit of Paisley. Bet that 7ft Christmas tree will be up by a week on Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Groundhog Day is putting it perfectly my lovely, the same mundane, boring shite only a different day 😂
I'm not really sure what he can keep doing with his account at this point. I think he should change the name of his account to Hoarding_with_Martin because that's all it is. If it wasn't for you lovely lot and the fact Rayn might piss on him in his sleep, I'd bow out :m
Yae know what I've figured oot, Marion there is like watchin my 600lb life. .wait hear me oot hens.
You're watchin them, fighting their fight, ignorance of their health,wastin their life, fulla gluttony, beige food, excess amounts of which they dont need,no givin a duck aboot their life, the world revolves aroon them, just existin and not livin, they've always goat some remedial partner enabling them, You're disgusted at them, affronted, may or may not feel sorry, they're entitled, making excuses for themselves, beyond any help without medical and psychiatric intervention, their entire life is in their wee hoos, watchin them just basically gives you the absolute boak. .BUT you cannae help but watch them like the massive car crash they are, it draws yae in despite all that🤣 So aye hens that's ma comparison 💎💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So are the tress going up this weekend? What’s the earliest he’s done? I can’t wait….for the almighty come down prob around end November cause he’s shot his load too early, have a good weekend evil trolls you deserve it xxx

Reactions: 13
Morning ma lovlies ..coming to you from ma (significantly more comfortable than Marion’s ) Sofa!

got a cold , so might not move today and binge watch Netflix ! Just a typical Marion weekend. It’s ma life and ma rules..I’m keeping my power (not ma quote )

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning ma lovlies ..coming to you from ma (significantly more comfortable than Marion’s ) Sofa!

got a cold , so might not move today and binge watch Netflix ! Just a typical Marion weekend. It’s ma life and ma rules..I’m keeping my power (not ma quote )
Mornin hen hope yer aw cosy and yer couch isnae made eh asbestos lead hens, I'm oan the couch aw cosy hud tae put the heatin oan wae ma cuppa tea this mornin *inhale my absolutely loaded ambiance hen* The weans decided they wanted Disney channel oan at 7 this mornin *can yae smell ma sky bill hen? Pure oppulance* , like Marion I question if I should have ovaries sometimes🙄 Hope yeez aw huv a mop kickin Saturday, Gutted aw yer hooses and open they back and front doors and love yer lifes hens. Spine Bright Like a Doomind n so forth💎💎🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Alison is always the main event” but he’s only just followed her.

I’m sorry but that’s a step too far as she’s literally one of my idols and I won’t be having it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Alison is always the main event” but he’s only just followed her.

I’m sorry but that’s a step too far as she’s literally one of my idols and I won’t be having it!!!!
And why has he tagged her in his post, because I've never seen her like people's posts on her page. He's so thirsty for attention 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.