Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even babies are trying to kick him 😂 and he thinks he’s a baby whisperer 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So he's cleared out the bedroom just like he did with the kitchen which has been filled again with cleaning products. He's done that because he knows he'll have no where to put his new crap

He doesn't even try to pull faces. It just comes natural 😂
Screenshot_20221013-210309_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221013-210803_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That candy lane crap will be making an appearance by 7pm sunday night now
I bet he’s raging 🤣
What a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's filtered so much his nose profile is messed up, like that Jessica Alves. Wonder what wee Deek makes of his green and white hoops top?

Screenshot_20221013-211259~2.png

Uncle Marion, terrifying weans even afore they're born, mair like Michael Myers.

Screenshot_20221013-211356~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This ten times out of ten thing he’s got going on just now might be my favourite, especially when he contradicts it straight after.

“Try and get a booked in at the Jam jar.”

“We manage to walk in and get a table by fluke
all the time.”

“Ten times out of ten it’s always heavily booked…Friday & Saturday is always busy, well the majority of the time.”

All said in the space of 30 seconds 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
3F91C002-E47D-4F2B-AC61-61BDFCD881B9.png

Sharty pants, just keep your mouth shut hen. Cause this right here is the biggest amount of bullshit I’ve heard yet!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He gets rid of all stuff unopened and it's all colours and his bed his now beige so needs stick to beige.. hasn't he got bright orange on bed the now?
I can't remember it's been 12 hours since I last saw his bed.
Get all stuff down to family this weekend but he not doing much having quiet weekend.
Jam jar always busy especially Friday/Saturday like he would know he's always at home cosy by 5pm.
Walking contradiction.
Sooo ayye tons love 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What type of mother puts Marions voice on her bump knowing the child cannae escape it. It's just like water torture and so forth. Cruel as duck, save the child, call the polis.
Get Esther Rantzen oan the blower! Still remember that jingle for childline 0800 double one, double one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The windows where I've arrowed. Is that another flat?.

I've just spotted what's on the roof! 😂👏
Screenshot_20221013-214325_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.